Chapter 34

| AUGUSTS POV |

"mm august! ahh fuck" yn moaned. "fuck me daddy fuck mee".

i slapped her ass and thrusted faster in and out her wet pussy, i held her hands behind her back so i made sure that ass wasn't going no where.

"you like that shit dont you" i said pulling her up and kissing her neck.

she giggled "mhmm, let go of my arms baby"

"no whos daddy?" i said.

"you areee" she smiled.

"ard then you do as daddy says and dont talk back to daddy, dont tell me what to do" i said. "now give me a kiss"

she turned her head and kissed me, gave me one of them sloppy kisses i like. she bent back over and arched her back.

"oh so you tryna get pregnant huh" i said.

she laughed "how?".

"you in that position right now so it seems like it" i said slapping her ass.

"owww" she laughed and sat back up. "well baby how you want it huh, you want me to ride it? real hard".

"mhm" i bit my lip.

"actually... i want the otherrr position" she said.

"word?"

"mhm," she bent back over and arched her back and started pushing herself on my dick. i let go of her arms and grabbed her hips and started thrusting and fucking her again, she screamed and threw her head back.

"oohhhh baby i love you" she said. "god"

"i love you too sexy" i said.

| A/N: that was augusts dream |

| YOUR POV |

"mm baby" i pulled away from kissing him. "not the tongue" i said.

"what? you better give me some tongue action" august said.

"noo" i giggled. "please just kiss me come on" i said sitting on his lap facing him, i leaned forward and kissed him. he kissed me back moving his hands in my yoga pants pulling on my thong.

i pulled away "boy stop" i said.

he smiled and rubbed my ass, "uh ohhh" he said.

"is it your turn" i said.

"yeah it's my turn" he said standing up and sitting me down. august walked to the other room and i fixed my yoga pants and watched tv.

august walked back in the room carrying our baby of 5 months, he said down next to me and kissed him. he laid the baby on his chest and rubbed his back.

"daddys twin" i said rubbing the babys hair.

"daddys twin always slobbering" august said wiping his mouth.

"hes a baby august what do you expect" i laughed.

"less slobber sometimes" he chuckled.

"dont act like you never drooled when you sleep before" i said. "slobberrrr"

"and dont act like you never slob on my dick"

"you dumb dont talk like that in front of my son" i said laughing.

"our son" august corrected me.

i smiled and rolled my eyes "whatever".

"come here give me a kiss" he said. i leaned forward and kissed him. "i love you" i said.