Chapter 4

| AUGUSTS POV |

soon as i found out what chres was up too man i had to tell YN. as soon as the bell rang lucas went in his class and i went to my homeroom class which YN was in. she was already in there sitting down in here seat on her phone with a little smile on her face. i still believe thats her first kiss but thats none of my business..

i sat down and leaned back "i heard you and chres kissed" i said.

"oh my gosh.. from who?" she asked. "it was just a little kiss anyways it wasnt bad".

"mhm i heard there was tongue and all, ass grabbing" I continued.

"just a little..." She mumbled.

"yall dating now or sum?" I asked.

she shrugged.

"do you wanna date him YN" i laughed "because if you do then you-" she cut me off.

"im what? im dumb! i kind of like him august. i feel like your'e stopping me and i never stopped you from dating or having sex with any of them girls.. thots."

"what girl did i have sex with??" I started laughing harder.

"from what i heard"

"i fingered dem bitches"

"lies"

"you been hearing lies all week because chres is lying to you"

she got quiet and shook her head.

"your'e lying august can you just stop!"

"stop what?? trying to help YOU. look YN im telling you the truth he gonna be with you just for sex and shit"

"im not giving him sex"

"well sleep with your legs closed and try and hold on to that "relationship" okay" i said said doing the air quotes on relationship. which is fake

"whatever" she mumbled and looked straight.

| YOUR POV |

after that little argument with august i haven't spoke to him. i was in denial to the fullest i can say! chres just doesn't want sex.. he aint getting none anyways! so later that day during lunch chres paid for my snacks and he had his arm around me the whole time. he was whispering sweet things in my ear and all i did was smile and giggle.

"so.. wassup with chres and YN now?" Chris said getting pizza. "They like official now or something".

"hell no" august said. "hes just using her for SEX". he said grabbing nachos

"oh i knew something was funky" chris laughed. "ayo you getting tatted after school today?"

"yeah the guy coming over my house so come through" august said.

"ard" chris replied

"yall cute yall dating now?" Tay said.

"no tay" i laughed.

"yeah this my baby" chres said kissing my cheek and i just looked at him.

"huh?"

"you my baby"

"we .. dating? going out?" I questioned.

"yeah" he smiled.

"awww yesss" tay laughed. "get some YN" she stood up and walked away.

"oh i didnt know.. we was.."

"its all good YN ima hold you down and you mine now so" chres said. i smiled and kisses him. what is august talking about?.. he crazy.

still in denial

| AFTER SCHOOL |

i just woke up from my nap and heard knocking at the door. i stood up and walked downstairs to the front door. i opened it and saw chres looking.. fine as hell. i rubbed my eyes because i wasnt expecting him

"wassup baby" he kissed me and walked inside "i can come in right?" He asked.

"you already in but sure" i laughed.

"what was you doing"

"sleeping" i said closing the door. "I think i wanna go back to sleep" i rubbed my eye again.

"then lets go" he said and picked me up. he carried me upstairs to my bed room and laid me down. he laid down next to me and pulled the blankets over us. i wasnt tired anymore

"your'e really sweet chresanto" i grabbed his hand. it was big compared to mine. "and your hand is big..

"so is something else"

"oh lord" i laughed and covered my face.

"you wanna see it"

"nooo nooo i just wanna sleeppp" i laughed harder.

"okay lets go to sleep" he wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes. i stared at him for a moment and closed my eyes. i felt like i was already dreaming about him and i wasn't sleep.

| AUGUSTS POV |

i just got done smoking some loud and i opened my window so my mom wouldn't smell it when she got home. every time i open my window i look in YN's room and then i saw YN and chres in the same bed.. they looked sleep though or it looked like they was fucking. man im high as fuck i cant tell the difference.. i just shook my head and sat back down. no matter what happens ima be there to help her. she gonna realize sooner or later

| VOTE AND COMMENT |

| short chapter but what yall think? |