Chapter 15

| AUGUSTS POV |

weeks past and ive been in the studio and pulling my grades up at the same time. its not easy i'll tell you that but im trying! you know. besides i got my baby to help me out with my studies like she always does and i got straight A's. the only problem now is im home schooled so i aint going back to school and so is chris. the girls is getting crazy. new girls is coming everyday just to get to me and YN aint having it. im not happy either because niggas gonna start and try and get with YN while im gone, tryna not let that shit happen.

besides all that todays the day i go on 106 and park and my new video You Deserve is gonna premiere live. chris going and luc going , tay and Y-

| A/N: august is now walking in YN's room |

"YN?"

"hey" YN said with a stuff nose, she sneezed and grabbed a tissue to blow her nose. i knew she wasnt feeling good but she looks terrible! straight up sick.

"no no not today" i said sitting next to her.

"its gotten worse babe im sorry.. i dont think i should go to new york with you today" she said and coughed covering her mouth.

"damn baby and that means if you dont go tay dont go... " I said.

"yeah" she nodded. "but i'll be watching.... okay?" she smiled a bit.

"yeah you better be watching me" i smiled and hugged her.

"dont get sick babe" she pushed away.

"but i want a kiss" i said.

"you cant auggie you'll get sick" she put on the face mask.

i kissed her cheek and she laid back on her bed. "have fun babe.. they all gonna love them some august alsina just like i do". i smiled and crawled on top of her and kissed down her neck, she was burning up.

"i dont wanna leave youuu baby" i said.

"auggieee goo" she giggled. "im sick!".

"you so cute fattie you gonna miss me?" i asked.

"maybe" she said.

"maybe?? girl what you better miss or theres gonna be a problem" i said tickling her.

"okay okay AUGUST STOP! im too sick for THISSSS" she screamed. i started laughing and stopped tickling her. "lets take a picture baby girl" i said turning on my front camera.

"with this face mask on?" she looked at me. "yes so who cares" I laid my head on hers and started taking pictures. she covered her face and laughed "noo baby". but i already had the pictures so she too late. she pushed me off the bed and i stood up.

"fine ima go since you wanna be mean and not take pictures with me okay" i said folding my arms.

"bye babe" she turned the other way laying down. i bit my bottom lip, nodded and left out the house.

---

2 hours later me, lucas and chris was at the airport about to get on the plane. i was nervous as hell and thats why i needed YN here with me!

"you nervous bro?" Chris asked.

"yeah man.. just a little though not alot"

"you gon be good bro im proud of you" lucas patted my shoulder.

"thanks L" i said. "hold up i'll be back" i stood up, walked away and took my phone out and called YN.

| YOUR POV |