Chapter 35

The next day tay and i decided to go to the gym to work out and have some one on one conversations. after lucas gave me that necklace and august poured his heart out to me there was no way i could just pick one now. they both equal right now!

"damn girl thats a pretty ass necklace yn oh my god" tay said looking at the pic on my phone.

"yes and its real too" i said.

"wow ...lucas... really cares about you if he spent all that money on you" he said.

"tayyyyyy stop" i said putting my phone down and starting the treadmill.

"then august made a new song referring to you, damn" tay kept going.

"lalalalalalala" i said running on the treadmill.

"im trying to tell you who to pick baby" tay said.

"okay tay.. who should i pick? hmmm?" i stopped running.

"well.. lucas" she said.

"huh? you think i should pick lucas"

"yes because later in the future when you and august are together you might start to think about how life wouldve been if you picked lucas and not august" tay said.

"your right... but what about august.. hes my left hand, my bestfriend and my lover.. was my lover.. still kind of is.. my first and my everything" i said.

"thats an excuse for everything.. start fresh with somebody new" tay said. "yes i love august too but going through all that drama and stuff and stressing.. thats not good. what if you would've got pregnant and everybody started coming at you all negative and stress can make you the loose baby" she said.

"your right... i cant go through that stuff... i'll call lucas tonight and tell august tomorrow. but what caught me off was these dreams i had" i said.

"what dreams and what happened" tay said drinking her water.

"i had a dream about me and august being together.. it was like a couple years later and we had a baby boy and he looked just like august. it looked like he was holding a mini him in his arms and the love was there. it felt so real" i said.

"aww.. wow. you know if you have dreams about somebody that means they thinking about you" tay nodded.

"i bet he was... they.. was because i woke up and went back to sleep and had a dream about lucas. we lived in hawaii and everything was so peaceful and we wasn't worried about the drama. we had coconuts and stuff, coconuts bras and the beaches then it was just like august who? for a second"

"hawaii does sound nice..." tay said.

"mhm and expensive too but some how we was there" i said.

"well.. you wanted to do cosmology right?"

"yeah i do" i nodded.

"for make up right?"

"mhm" i said.

"wellll start promoting yourself on Instagram and do girls who live in this area make up! beat they face girl. you already do yours everyday" tay said.

i laughed "thats alot of make up ima have to use, theres gonna be darkskins, brownskins and lightskins coming" i said.

"they can bring they own shit if they want too, thats much better. you need to get this money girl" tay said.

i nodded and looked out the window.

| THAT NIGHT |

i met up with lucas at this pizza place around the corner from my house. august wasn't home so he didn't know i went out which was good because he would've probably followed me too. i sat down drinking my soda and waiting for my hot wings to cool off and waiting for lucas too. a couple minutes later lucas walked inside and i waved my hand. he walked to the table and sat across from me and laid back.