Chapter 6

| YOUR POV |

later that day tay came over the operation has started. we looked up chres instagram and twitter just to be nosey on who he's following and who isnt he following. we was looking for the girl he was caught touchin on earlier.

"shes a senior and her name is jamirah , she graduates this year so he would probably stop hitting her up.. or maybe not" tay said looking at me. "and look she just posted a pic of her and chres an hour ago talking about me and my brother.. yeah right"

"man.. and he follows her too? we gotta find out his password so i can check his DM's and stuff" i laid back in my chair.

"DM's? no.. YN you need to check his phone"

"how?? its always in his pocket"

"you need to try and get it! like try and get all freaky with him without getting freaky with him. then take his phone" tay explained the plan. sounds easy how shes saying it but i dont know if ima really do it!

"okay tay.. i'll do it. but if he tries and have sex with me.."

"tell him stop, push him away, duhh"

"shut up i knew that" i started laughing. "thot" i stood up and walked to my window.

"so are you gonna tell august? because august was right. chres is a lying ass nigga"

i sat down and shook my head "if i tell him then he gonna be like OHHH I WAS RIGHT YOU WAS WRONG! SWORE THAT NIGGA WAS LOYAL.. you know how august is".

"yup but its all true YN chres a lil player and he use to be sweet. high school changes people" tay said.

"never changed me or you" i said "not august either or chris kind of but we the real ones"

"real OG's" she laughed.

my phone rung and i looked at the CALLER ID. it was chres.. now what. was he calling me to break up or calling to suck up. i stared at tay for a sound and she told me to answer it so i did.

"hello" i said.

"hey beautiful whatchu doing" chres said. sucking up was the answer to my own question.

"um nothing just chillin with tay in my room, whatchu doing" i said calmly.

"on my way to ya house.. you think you can get tay out the house. i want you to myself for a few" he said.

"to yourself.... for a few?" I repeated his words.

"yup.. no disrespect to tay but yeah thats how i want it for a little"

"okay... i'll get her out" i replied looking at tay. tay made a stank face and shook her head. i laughed a little "see you when you get here babe- i mean chres"

tay fell out her chair did i just say babe?? this guy is a cheater and i called him babe.

"nah call me babe you was right the first time" he said. "i'll see you"

"okay" i hung up and looked at tay "did i just say that??..."

"bitch you called him BABE thats not BABE. thats CHEATER" tay said. "made me fall out the chair and shit and hes coming??"

"this is my time to get the phone taylor and dont go i want you to hide in the closet. so stand uppp" i said standing up.

"wait wait for how long?" Tay stood up.

"just for a little" i said pushing her in the closet.

"YNNNNN" she shouted!

i closed the closet door and fixed myself then i heard a knock at the door.