Chapter 17

| YOUR POV |

I was getting ready to go out with august and i was looking in the mirror at the dress that he got me. he said we're going to a expensive restaurant so he bought me a very expensive dress and i liked it. it fit my body right and it was black and ofcourse it showed a little bit of cleavage... ALOT of cleavage but i liked how my titties looked in it. i wet my hair before putting the dress on and it went back to deep curls and august loved it like that haha. my mom was at work thank god and august momma too. We got the houses to the face, as soon as i heard august beep his horn i prayed before i went outside all around up and down my body. i put on my lipgloss and rubbed my lips together quickly, grabbed my purse and walked out my room closing the door.

When i walked outside i seen august leaning against his car, he was wearing something he would usually wear going out but he still looked cute. with his shades and bucket hat on like always but that was my favorite look on him besides him naked.

"I had a feeling you was gonna look fine as hell in that dress" he said smiling.

"hm no limo tonight?" i asked.

"nah we cruising tonight baby" he said opening the door for me. i walked to the passenger seat of the car and saw august stare down at my ass, i sat down inside the car and he closed the door and ran quickly to the other side of the car and sat in the drivers seat. i put on my seatbelt and turned on my camera "selfie bae" i said smiling. he turned toward the camera and smiled and i took the picture..

"you ready to go shawty" he said putting on his seat belt.

"yes daddy im ready"

"you fooled" august started laughing and driving and grabbing my hand.

"what??" I laughed. "whats so funny".

"you calling me daddy and we aint even in the bed" august laughed while driving straight.

"you daddy at any moment" i said looking him up and down.

"hm girl you know how fast i would stop this damn car" he said staring at my titties.

"you want these tetas?" i asked.

"hell yeah.." he said leaning over.

i looked forward and seen a big truck coming our way "AUGUST!" i yelled. he finally looked forward and swerved past the truck, i started breathing hard and closed my eyes.

"sorry baby girl.... ya titties almost got us killed" he said.

"my titties?? your driving" i said.

"nah you got me distracted!" he started laughing.

"whatever" i fixed my hair and looked out the window. he looked at me and smiled then continued driving.

Later, when we were in the restaurant our waiter gave us the menus and we started looking. "Everything is sooo expensive ! I want lobster but.....".

"you can get the lobster baby, you can get anything you want" he said touching my hand.

"all because you big ballin huh" i giggled.

"yeah" he smiled.

"i see" i smiled a bit and looked at the menu.

"oh my god! oh my god august!" I heard a group of girls scream and they ran to our table.

"hey how yall doing" august smiled.

"good!" they all said smiling. "can we get an autograph! you can sign my phone" One of the girls said

"sure baby" august said taking her sharpie and signing there phones. "there you go" he said putting the cap on the sharpie.

"thanks august!" they all smiled big.

"whos this?" one of the girls asked pointing to me.

"this is myy.. cousin YN" august said.

"hi" i waved.

"heyyy" the girls waved.

"we're just out for dinner to catch up on things so if you dont mind" august said.

"okay bye august" the girls giggled and left.

"wow you're fans sure love you" i laughed. "cousin".

"aye i promise one day when im older i'll say we been dating since i was 16" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"one day? when is that" i asked.

"you know when im 18 or 19... 20"

"3 yearsss?" i yelled.

"baby relax its alright okay.. soon. dont get loud in here or ima have to punish you" he said.

i sighed and nodded "okay i'll relax... but still punish me". he raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything because our waiter came and asked for our orders.

"we both want 2 lobsters each and a glass of icy cold water thank you" august nodded.

"right away mr.alsina sir" the waiter said taking the menus.

"oh and make sure you put some hot sauce in our butter too" august tapped his arm.

"ofcourse sir" the waiter nodded and walked away. i started laughing and picked up my phone "you a fool" i said.

"i shouldve asked for crawfish too!" he said.

"yessss!" I started laughing. "that wouldve been real go-" i got cut off by small shrieks.

"oh my god its august!" 2 girls said running to our table. "we love you so much august". i rolled my eyes a little and sat back in my chair and quietly waited for they asses to leave.

mostly our whole dinner was interrupted by fans like 80 percent of the time. we couldnt even catch up on thing that i was hoping we could tonight but we didnt. i dont have nothing against his fans but i couldnt even get the time to talk to my cousin aka boyfriend. now we were in the car and i was quiet throughout the whole ride, august kept trying to talk to me.

"fattie baby im sorry it wasnt my fault... my fans just wanted some pictures and stuff" august said looking at me.

"those are your fans and you can control them... you couldve told them to leave or not now.. you know?" i said.

"I shouldve said it you right! im sorry we couldve have a good dinner together without the fans coming" he said.

"its okay.. lets bring like a body guard next time" i laughed a bit.

"or we can have dinner at your house and you can cook me some good food" august said biting his lip.

"yeah i gotchu" i smiled.

Soon as we pulled up to my house august got out the car and he opened the door for me , he grabbed my hand and helped me get out and closed it.

"hmm thank you baby" i smiled.

"what?"

"nothing" i said walking to my door. he followed behind me as i unlocked my front door and walked inside. august grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closely to him and started whispering in my ear. i bit down on my bottom lip and closed the door, he pulled me upstairs to my bed room and closed my door shut.

he pushed me down on my bed and i laid back and watched him.

"oh you gon strip for me babe?" I bit my lip.

"hell no i aint gay" august scrunched his eyebrows.

i started laughing "thats not gay! come on babe.. for me?" I asked. august stood there and stared at me all i did was smile big for him to say yes.

"ight.." he said taking off his shirt.

"yesss baby! wooo" i said laughing. he threw his shirt at me and i bit on it and watched him take off his shoes then his pants.

"you better do it next" august said.

"nah babe you do it for me" i said laying back on my bed more. august grinned and went under the sheets on my bed.

| VOTE AND COMMENT |

20+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER .

| DONT COMMENT "more" or "please update" |