Chapter 5

| YOUR POV |

i woke up from my second nap and looked over to my left and seen chres sleep. he looked so cute. i sat up and yawned and went in the bathroom and washed my face to wake myself up more. im surprised chres isnt next door at august tattoo party and hes here with me! i walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone and ordered some chinese food because i was starving. while i was ordering the food i sat down which made chres wake up. he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"is it the morning?" he asked.

"no its just 8 at night" i said. "you want some chinese food?".

"yeah you ordering now?" chres asked taking his wallet out his pocket. man this nigga got money!

"no no chres i'll pay for it its okay" i pushed his wallet down. "you spent enough on me" i laughed.

"nah i got it baby" he smiled and took out a $20.

"okay" i said smiling. he kissed my neck and stood up walking to the bathroom and i laid back.

later when the chinese food came i saw people going into august house. i heard loud music and all that. i paid for the food with chres money and went back upstairs with chres.

"yo why you not over there?" I asked sitting down.

he waved his hand and shook his head "im good i rather be here with you.. eating chinese food and watching"

"watching TV?"

"nah just staring at you because you beautiful"

i blushed and started eating and he was just smiling at me. i couldnt stop smiling even when i was eating!

"you too sweet chres but not now" i giggled. "im eating"

"so" he laughed and moved closer to me. "you eat funny"

"howww?" i started laughing.

"i dont know its just funny how you chew" he wiped the side of my mouth. i guess i had sauce there thats embarrassing.

"thats embarrassing" i said in a low voice.

"no its not you good dont feel uncomfortable or nothing" he laughed.

"no its just i dont wanna look a mess in front of cute boys" i said.

"oh im cute huh" he said.

"you know your'e cute" i rolled my eyes playfully. "and nice so i dont even know why august trippin over this".

"what you mean? trippin. he mad?"

"yeah he said that... you was just using me for sex and that you fuck girls in the back of your car.. and that you have condoms and thongs in the back of your car too.........."

"rumors"

"rumors?"

"rumors" he said. "none of that shit is true and if you wanna get technical thats my older brothers truck not mine so allat shit back there is his business ok." chres said. he sounded upset in an angry type of way. i told august he wasn't bad

"sorry chresanto"

"no baby its not your fault its august fault for putting that bug in your ear and mostly everybody else's. he suppose to be my homie"

"he is but hes just looking out for me and ima look out for him. dont stop being friends because of me" i rubbed his shoulder.

"its not you its the lies being told man.. i dont fuck in the back of the car man i'll fuck you in this bed!"