Chapter 42

when we got back to yn house she didn't speak to me because of what i said to Lucas. honestly that shit hurts! because i know she loves Lucas and cares for that nigga and i don't like that shit. i don't care for no other bitch but yn! she ain't a bitch but she my girl.. so i'll call her my bitch.

i took off my shirt and pants then laid down in yn's bed just in boxers how i like it. i looked over at her in the bathroom and she was wrapping up her hair in her bra and thong. i don't know if shes teasing me or not. once she turned off the bathroom light she crawled in the bed with me and i put my arm around her.

"i told you... im sorry and you know that i dont like that nigga. so to know that you care and still love him makes me look stupid as hell" i said.

"well it shouldn't because im with you... we been through a lot and i wouldn't do nothing dirty to you. i dont love lucas more then you just as a friend i love him because when we wasn't on good terms he was there to comfort me" she said.

"well alright thats all i wanted to hear" i said playing with her hand, she put her hand on my face and rubbed my cheek. "do i think me and lucas will be friends again in the future.. no so deal with it" i said.

"okay" yn said.

damn.. thats all i had to say? well shit i am the man in this relationship for sure.

"thats all... you just gonna say okay?"

"see thats what its about in our relationship.. whoever you don't want me to talk to i wont talk to them. so you sure as hell not talking to that bald headed bitch dana so you better know that now" she said.

"im not" i started laughing. "that bitch aint shit compared to you baby"

"well you know" yn said fixing her bra. "i dont wanna brag butttt... she not on my level."

"hell nah she aint! when i was grabbing her hair one day i could hear the weave slowly ripping out" i said.

"ewww thats trifling! you know my hair get laid by the gods. she got glue in's and shit" yn laughed.

"hell yeah and i pay the best to do your hair, i should've threw some money at her so she could get her hair done" i said.

"nah babe dont throw no money at that bitch fuck wrong with you" yn mumbled. i started busting out laughing and yn had a straight look on her face.

"oh.. you serious?"

"yes" yn said.

"alright i wont" i said kissing yn's forehead.

"noo kiss my lips" she said poking out her lips. i leaned forward and kissed her and she stuck her tongue in my mouth and i pulled away.

"dont start you're tired remember" i said.

"yeah you righttt goodnight baby" she said laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes.

--

the next morning i woke up to loud music playing, i opened my eyes and stretched my arms and seen yn in the bathroom flat ironing her hair and dancing to the music. i yawned and continued to watch her, she didn't have on clothes yet because she does her hair and make up first. she was dancing to trey songz and nicki minaj touchin lovin.

"goodmorning babe" she said. "did i wake you?"

"no not at all" i said in a sarcastic tone, yn started laughing and i sat up a little against the bed board. she put her flat iron down and continued to rap along to nicki's verse.

"he like it when i ride it slowww" yn said sitting on top of me.

i chuckled and she kissed my cheek "shes soo dope i love nicki"