Chapter 22

"YN.....! august is at the door" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"uh.. tell him im going to SLEEP!" i shouted making my voice crack. i waited and listened for a while, just to make sure he left.

until i heard my mom again "he said he wants to talk to you YN". i shook my head and stood up taking my blankets, i went downstairs and slowly walked out the front door. i didnt look at august i was looking down the whole time.

"baby..." he rubbed my shoulders and i pushed away.

"dont.. touch me please august... wow i cant believe you" i said looking down.

"yn look at me please! it was never meant to go that way" he said.

"then what way was it suppose to go august!" i looked at him and yelled. "who was that hoe and why was she in your house and why was you calling you AUGGIE and DADDY".

"i dont know... i met her at a party and she found out where i lived at " He mumbled.

"you dont know? you dont know how you made me feel. knowing that we took each-others virginities and we were only fucking eachother then you turn around and fuck another girl while im at school it makes me think how many other girls you fucked...." i said.

"none, no other girls but you! for them 7 hours i always think about you baby!" he said.

"expect for today huh..." i said.

"i think she did something to my drink yn"

"and i think we need a break..."

"what? a break? baby no come on hear me out" he begged.

"i think i heard enough in that room.. cousin... you didnt even claim me yet" i shook my head and went in my house closing the door. august stood there staring at the door then looked away, i walked back upstairs and laid back on my bed.

| AUGUSTS POV |

i walked away from yn's house slowly thinking. man i fucked up! I shouldve never let her in! YN is the 9th girl i been with and cheated on. but this time it wasnt on purpose... i really aint mean to fuck that girl but now i gotta take the consequences and go on a break. i dont even know what a break is? am i single or still dating her.

i walked to my front door and seen lucas there bouncing the ball. i wasnt even in the mood to play ball right now, i just wanted yn to forgive me.

"wassup man you look depressed" lucas said.

"i fucked up man, i just fucked another girl and yn walked in on us" i said.

"really? i mean.. damn. who was the girl? was she bad?" lucas asked.

"she wasnt that cute.. she just gave good head" i said.

"so yn dont give good head?"

"wait? what? no yn does! but wait why am i telling you this. this is all fucked up" i shook my head. "lucas i aint balling up today... too much on my mind" i mumbled.

"i understand bro... go fix what you made you know" lucas said.

"yeah.. i gotta fix it" I said walking in my house and closing the door. I was just thinking to myself was yn gonna fuck another nigga? just to get back at me. i hope not man i'll kill him on my life.

| 3 DAYS LATER |

| YOUR POV |

its been 3 days since i told august i wanted a break. i didnt wanna give in and run back to him but then again i did.. i missed him. its been a quiet 3 days for me, i havent really talked but yes i have alot on my mind. today was monday and there was no school so i was home alone and my mom was at work. i dont think august was home but who cares right?