Chapter 12

| YOUR POV |

I was at august photoshoot for his first and new video You Deserve, i was sitting in the chair with tay watching august take pictures. i still haven't seen the girl he picked but they said she was on her way so i guess its gonna be soon. this video is gonna be good so hopefully i can keep myself together and try not to be jealous.

"august look cute.. you know you want him" tay said pushing my arm.

"i do i aint gonna lie.. but he aint ask me out yet and girls aint suppose to ask out a guy so im just waiting" i said staring at august.

"what if he doesnt ask you out"

"then.. tay dont say that!"

tay started laughing "im kidding he gonna ask you out soon i promise you he is, then he gonna dick you downnnn and yall gonna have kids-".

"woah woah" i cut her off.

"too far?" she said.

"yes.." i laughed a little.

"but am i right about the dick you down part"

"sureee tay i guess you was right" i laughed. august walked over to us and put his arms around us.

"my favorite girls" he said smiling.

"how you feel" tay asked.

"i feel good" august laughed. "real good, video shoot is tomorrow. im ready".

"how you gonna promote the video?" I asked.

"im going on 106" he said.

" and park!" Tay stood up.

"yup" august nodded.

"yess august!" I said.

"and i want both of yall and chris and lucas to be there. especially you" august smiled and kissed me.

"oool" tay smiled as i kissed him back. he pulled away and looked up "oh look heres the girl whos gonna play you in the video" he said. i looked over and saw the girl, she looked kind of like me but taller. she hugged august and tay looked at me. "YN this miracle, miracle this is YN" august said.

"hi" i shook her hand.

"hey" she smiled.

"yall do look alike" tay said.

"yeah a little" i said sitting down.

"well im gonna go get ready" miracle said nodding and walking to the dressing room.

"august you better not be hitting that" tay said.

"i aint hitting nobody" august said and winked at me.

"yeah he aint hitting nobody" i smiled.

tay looked at both of us. "what yall hiding? yall already fucking??".

"no tay just.. shhhh" august smiled and walks away.

"YN what yall be doing, you better tell me" she said pulling my arm.

"we dont be doing nothing taylor no sex or nothing but i know for a fact he aint fucking nobody else okay. thats all i can tell you"

"im so confused" tay said.

"nevermind tay nevermind" i laughed.

"you and that girl looks so much alike its crazy" tay said.

"nah i dont see it.. maybe a little" i said.

"what if august got yall mixed up" tay started laughing.

"you funny he would never" i said fixing my hair.

august walked back out in a different outfit , he had on some shades and his snapback on backwards. damn he looked good i wanted to get up and jump on him and have sex right there. i sat back and looked down at my phone.

"you okay?" tay asked.

"mhm im fine" i nodded.

"getting real horny huhhhh" tay grinned.

"what? girl whatchu talking about. i aint getting horny. horny for what" i denied.

"augustttt" she smiled. "you know soon you gonna be dealing with a bunch of fans coming at you!".

"thats why august is gonna keep me on the low, nobody is gonna know but yall" i said.

"ohh okay thats cute" tay said.

"YN hold my phone" august said walking to me. i took his phone and turned on the camera. "we gonna take selfies on ya phone ight" i said.

"ight" august chuckled and walked away. me and tay started to take pictures on august phone while he was taking pictures. i wanted to blow up his whole phone with us.

"aye remember when you said last year that the one who takes your virginity you was gonna call him daddy" tay brought up laughing.

"oh yeahhhh i did say that, well i dont know if i still wanna go with it" i shrugged.

"well if its august you should call him daddy"

"yeah maybeee" i grinned a little.

| AUGUSTS POV |

yup yup i heard all that shit. YN bouta call me daddy, im bouta be her first daddy. i know i can hit that shit right, even for my first time and her first i wanna make her scream. chris said if ya girl dont say 'ohh shit' you aint hitting it right. chris fucked a lot of bitches too so i be taking his word.

----

after the shoot i followed YN to her house because her mom wasnt home. i picked her up and carried her in her room and she was telling me put her down the whole time. okay i did, i put her down on the bed. she sat up a little and stared at me. "you looked good earlier" she said.

"thats why yo ass was staring so hard" i bit my lip. "but ima tell you now you look way better then miracle.. she dont got yo sexy soft lips" i said leaning over.

she smiled and kissed me, i kissed her back biting down on her lip. she grabbed my face and pulled me down more. i still had my shades and snapback on and we was already making out. we was tongue kissing and all that, she pulled my jacket off and kicked off her shoes then she stopped.

"wait" she said out of breath. i feel like she wanna stop now, nah baby it was just getting good! i wanna have this experience with her.

she took off her earrings and threw them on the dresser and she pulled off her shirt. "those was in the way" she said. i looked down at her bra and titties and the hickey i gave her a couple days ago. she was ready for this

| VOTE AND COMMENT |

15 + COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER