Chapter 18

"nah babe you do it for me" i said laying back on my bed more. august grinned and went under the sheets on my bed.

"august" i giggled and felt him pull on my leg. "Come on babe stop playingggg". August came up from under the blankets and started kissing me, he moved his hand and pulled up my dress. he pulled my panties and let go which made it slap against my skin.

"ahh you know that stings" i said.

"aww im sorry baby let me kiss it" he smiled and leaned and kissed my inner thighs. I pulled off the rest of my dress and laid back.

| AUGUSTS POV |

I kind of owe yn some type of love because of tonight. Some of my fans was at the place we was having dinner at and they kind of ruined for yn and me but right now ima make it up to her. I started kissing her inner thighs leaving little wet marks and i started pulling down her panties and i wrapped them around my hand.

"ooool babe what you doing with them panties" she smiled.

"im gon keep these" i grinned spread her legs apart and licked my 2 fingers and started rubbing her wet pussy she moaned lowly and i told her to sit up. she sat up and stared at me "yes?".

"Yes what....." I said.

"Yes daddy.." She said. I smiled and bit my lip. "Watch me" i said.

she nodded and i leaned down and started eating her out. she flinched and smiled "mmmm baby!" she moaned loudly. I spelt my name in her pussy because it was mine, who took her virginity?....... oh me. its my pussy. she pulled on my hair and started shaking, she know that shit felt real good. "august mm daddy .. right there damn!" she screamed arching her back and i looked up at her and she looked at me , i licked up and down her clit and sucked on it. she opened her mouth and let out a breath and moaned loudly. "mmm daddy im about to cum". i pushed her up and switched over and she was now riding my face and i was laying down. gah damn she was a freak.. she rode the shit outta my face until she came.

After she came she moved her body down and sat on my dick. she grinned and started kissing down my chest all over my tattoos and all the way down to my stomach. "take off these boxers bae so i can see whats mine" she bit her lip.

"whats yours huh?" I said pulling down her bra. "mhm" she smiled and pulled down my boxers and i took her bra off and threw it. she stroked my dick and started giving me slow head, i groaned and pushed her head back so i could watch her. she rubbed her hand up and down my chest and i laid my head down and licked my lips.

"damn baby" i groaned and pushed her head down more. she aint stop me either, she was a true freak now and i love her fine ass.

5 minutes later she stopped because i came "im ready for it daddy" she said laying down on the bed. i sat up and laid on top of her and kissed her and started to push my dick in her. I wasted no time and started to fuck the shit outta her! We havent had sex in a longggggg ass time too.

"yes yes yes fucking yes daddy!" She screamed and scratched my back moaning.

| YOUR POV |

my toes were curling and my legs were shaking but i aint gonna lie thats how it was with sex with august. Now i only want him to fuck me like that and nobody else! nobody else.

| 15 MINUTES LATER |

"mmmmm oh my g-g" i stuttered while moaning. august sucked on my neck and kept stroking at the same time. "august baby i love youuu" i moaned with my eyes closed.

"i love you too baby, how much you love me?" He whispered in my ear.

"alot baby ..alot" i moaned.