Chapter 29

after i went to go get a big piece of cake from downstairs for yn i was hoping she wont still be made at me afterwards because yn really likes cake... i think. anyways i walked to the room and opened the door then closed it and looked around, it was a big ass room. i started walking to the bed and i seen her face down on the pillow crying with her tiara still on her hand and her roses on the floor.

"baby... are you okay"

"go.. away" she said.

"i got you some cake... im so sorry yn. i just wanna make it up to you" i said.

she sat up, turned around and looked at me "you think cake... is gonna make me feel better?.... are you serious august" she said crawling to me.

"well.. dont you love cake.. and me... yumm" i said. she chuckled and them pushed the cake in my face and pushed me. did she just.. oh my god.

"fuck you and your cake!" she yelled, i grabbed her hands and pushed her down on the bed and she started screaming.

"im sorry yn! im so sorry okay. just forgive me, i know how much that shit meant to you and im sorry okay"

she stared at me and nodded a little, was that an okay? "i forgive you.. a little baby. im sorry for pushing the cake in your face babe. i wanted you to be up there with me... thats all"

"and i know how much that meant to you.." i said and leaned forward and kissed her. she kissed back but pulled away quickly.

"you get the cake off your face.. i'll get ready so we can finish our night" she said biting her lip. i let go of her arms and watched her stand up and go to the bathroom. i grabbed a towel and started wiping my face, man i need to take a long ass shower after this.

| YOUR POV |

i took off my dress, jewelry then heels and started brushing my hair, i looked at my lips and grabbed my lipgloss. i actually look really good right now and he should feel sorry for doing that for me... but ugh i cant believe im doing this for this guy. no i dont accept his apology .. he said sorry too many times and im not. but for right now i just want some sex. thats why im being so nice. i looked at myself one last time then walked out the bathroom and seen august laying back on the bed.

i crawled on the bed and on top of him, he slapped my ass twice. i wanted to slap his ass but.. im not. he started to kiss all over my face and pull down my underwear. i pushed his hand away then started to take off his clothes. he was still all touchy touchy and i wasnt feeling all that right now.

the next morning i rubbed my eyes and sat up. august was already up on his phone and i was ready to leave. lastnight i hope he could tell something was wrong because i didnt call him daddy lastnight like i normally would. all i said was august. "goodmorning baby" he said.

"yeah.." i mumbled and stood up and walked to my bag. my mom did come and bring it by the way.

"whats that?"

"a bag"

"no whats that "yeah" stuff? whats up" august sat up.

"all i said was yeah august why are you making a big deal out of it" i said.

"you couldve said goodmorning back or some shit damn"

"im not saying goodmorning to you, i actually dont wanna say anything to you at all so can you leave it like that" i said opening my bag.