Chapter 16

After the phone call with YN we basically explored New York some girls stopped us for pictures because they recognized us. Me from you know doing me Chris from you know doing him and Lucas from vine and he also does his own work too. New York was amazing, Rowdy, and loud but I will definitely come back soon and bring my baby with me. Chris Lucas and I went to McDonald's to get something to eat then the conversation came up again.

"bro when you going tell her you love her. You should do it when you get home that'll make her little sick ass happy." Lucas laughed while opening his sweet-and-sour sauce.

"True you right then afterwards you gon hit that" Chris chuckled.

These niggas I can never take them serious. I'm just thinking to myself what if she doesn't love you back, I mean we knew each other for like three or four years and we been together for almost a month so I can say I love her because I know her. She's been there for me when nobody else was , When I got in with my mom or any family member. YN Always let me in her house and made me feel real comfortable. She cooked for me and cleaned after me and everything even when I said I'll clean it up myself she still did it.

"nah i aint gonna hit while she sick yall shout out" i started laughing. "ima wait for the right moment to tell her.. i rather do it when she least expects it".

"yeah you should, how long you think yall gonna be together" chris asked.

"we aint never breaking up fuck outta here" i picked up my sandwich. "ima hold her down for a long long time".

"real shit" lucas said.

| 2 DAYS LATER |

| YOUR POV |

it was Friday and i was in school sick, i was trying not to miss anymore days because i hate make up work. august was home today and i couldn't wait to see him and give him a big hug. and so he can finally give me that medicine i been waiting on because my mom is giving me the wrong thing.

"YN can i borrow a pencil" tay whispered.

"yeah sure" i reached in my bag and took out a pencil and gave it to her.

"soo bet you cant wait to see yo daddy today right" tay whispered.

"tayyy" i rolled my eyes playfully. "i just cant wait for this cold to go away so i can kiss my baby and get more close to him and-" tay cut me off.

"fuck him"

"no!" I started laughing.

"does it feel good? do he eat it? do you suck it. i need to know" tay turned her chair.

"well.. we-"

"YN" the teacher said.

"uh yes" . damn im probably in trouble! this teacher get on my nerves.

"you're getting picked up"

"oh.... okay" i started putting my stuff together. i didnt expect that because my mom never picks me up during school, i shrugged at tay and left the class. i walked down to the office and walked out the doors and i seen august waiting outside near his limo with his manager.

"august??"

"yes i signed you out, im cute right" he said. yes and he looked fine as hell too i wanna lick his ass right on the spot. soon YN soon!

"yes you are and sweet too, you taking me home?

"yes we are" august manager said. august opened the door for me and i got in the limo. chris and trey wasnt inside which tells me they're probably back at home. his manager sat in the front and august sat in the back with me and hugged me real tight.