Chapter 20

| YOUR POV |

after that little talk with lucas in the studio made me feel really guilty. because i lied. i never really thought of lucas like that but he is cute i cant lie. but i already dated chres, now august then lucas?

"you sound like a homie hopperrrrr baby girl" tay said shaking me. "you and august aint together??".

"no we're together its just we dont have that...... spark anymore." i said.

"aw dont say that baby.. dont .. you and august are the sexiest couple i ever seen and yall neighbors too! thats like the best thing." Tay said rubbing my shoulder.

"yeah but ever since he got famous and knowing that theres a million of beautiful girls out there and.... and.."

"hes gonna leave you for them..." tay finished my sentence, i nodded and started tearing up, it was hard for me now to be in a secret relationship with a well known celebrity. tay wiped my eyes and i sat up and nodded.

"you gotta stop being so insecure yn.. you're beautiful baby and dont let them tell you your not. august should feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have somebody like you.." Tay smiled.

"and im lucky to have you as my bestfriend" i smiled and wiped my tear, i hugged tay and closed my eyes and sighed.

"maybe i should go to his house and say something... right?" I asked.

"ofcourse yes, go head" tay nodded. i stood up and walked out her room "i'll be back" i said.

| MEANWHILE |

| AUGUSTS POV |

i was chillin in my room with chris, just listening to music. i havent seen yn since yesterday and we barley hang out everyday. we're neighbors and we're dating so this is bad to me. chris wouldnt really understand so i cant talk to him about it.

when i seen yn walk in my room i got more excited then i usually would. i stood up and gave her a hug and kissed her forehead "whats wrong?" I asked.

"nothing.. i just wanted to see you" she said looking at chris

"....... oh you want me to leave so you can talk to ya mans?" chris said.

"yeah but its fine now chris.. i'll talk to him later about it" she nodded.

"you can tell me now.. nah nah nah... later wait.. what is it?" i asked.

"private talk... you know"

"o-oh okay.... i see....."

"yeah...."

"how about dinner" i smiled grabbing her hand.

"yeah at my house! when my mom isnt home. i cant risk going out and getting interrupted again" she said rolling her eyes.

"aye baby its all good" i said. "dont worry".

"no seriously .. i'll cook for you august.. a big ass meal with corn bread" she smiled.

"yesss bruh" I said. "ya corn bread be the best! real shit.". I laughed, she smiled and started laughing.

"tomorrow night sound good?" She asked.

"im all free"

| YOUR POV |

the spark was slowly sparking and lighting up again, i kissed him and hugged him. he grabbed my ass and i started laughing, this clown.

"aye yn did you like lucas song?" chris asked.