Chapter 11

| YOUR POV |

when august was done making my food he grabbed a piece of my bacon and ate it. i pushed his head and grabbed my plate, he smiled and we both sat at the table.

"i still cant believe you a virgin" i said eating.

"Yup surprise huh" he said.

"Shocker, you dont even look like a virgin or even act like one" i said.

"Im a freak, freaks can be virgins or not virgins. in my opinion" he said.

"So you're waiting for the right one.. You sound like a girl" i started laughing. he rolled his eyes and laughed a little.

"No no like im serious i think its nice that you looking for the right girl to have sex with. Instead of a thot who probably got aids and shit.." I started laughing.

"Yeah true like i said i finger them bitches, they give me head and thats all" august shrugged.

"Ofcourse they do" i rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh thot thot thotties".

august started laughing and nodded "yes them thots, but i am looking for a loyal girl, a loyal freak. who can hold me down".

"oh thats cute" i said. "but now that you're almost famous its hard to find girls like that now".

"Yeah you right just like alexis they probably gonna use me for my money and try and poke a hole in the condom just to get me wrapped around they pinky finger.. Crazy hoes" august said.

"I aint crazy" i said looking at him.

"i know you aint" he smiled.

i smiled and pulled on his chin hair. "owww" he said. "why you pulling my chin hair girl" he said.

"I dont know im bored and its fun" she said smiling.

"Ight ight so if i pull ya hair and say its fun its gonna laugh?" He asked pulling my hair.

"noo dont pull my weave" i started laughing.

"This weave?? I thought this was ya real hair" he laughed.

"yes this is weave boy, that good weave thats why it look real good"

"oh i like it" he said playing in my hair. "and i like you".

"i like you too" i said. "just stop messing with them thots and chill with me" i said.

"ard baby girl" he said in a low deep voice. i never been so turned on by august ever. his accent was always cute to me but now that we talking it turns me on even more. he leaned in and kissed me, i smiled and kissed back.

Seconds later i pulled away and stared at him "ewww" i said wiping my lips.

"ew what"

"I kissed you when you kissed that thot today eww she probably had hella dick in her mouth!"

"no she aint" august started laughing.

"yes she didddd she a thot you never know what thots do"

"okay YN whatever you say" he said.

"thats nasty im bouta brush my teeth" i stood up and ran upstairs.

"you got that fat ass" august turned his head and stared.

"shut uppp" i ran in my bathroom.

| AUGUSTS POV |

I stood up from the chair and went upstairs to follow her. her little over dramatic ass but shit i was almost in love with her. i said almost because i dont know yet.. i aint sure. but i went in her bathroom and seen her brushing her teeth, i grabbed her waist from behind and she spit in the sink.

"what" she said.

"nothing.. you just cute as hell" i said kissing her cheek.

"eww not them thot lips" i laughed.

"quit playing and give me a kiss" i said pulling her away from the sink.

"wash ya mouth first" she started laughing.

"nah come on YN kiss me" i turned her towards me. she lifted up my arm and started kissing down it.

"there"

"i aint say kiss my tattoos"

"oop well i did" she said folding her arms.

i lifted up my shirt "kiss these tattoos" i said.

"now you going too far" she chuckled and went inside her room. I followed her and picked her up and she started to scream and laugh "augusttttt stop!".

"give me a kiss! i want a kiss"

"okay okay i'll give you a kiss! " she screamed. i put her down on her bed and she laughed. i laid over on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me , i kissed back.

"you play too much august" she said playing with my hair. "oh i mean auggie".

"you can call me auggie i dont know what made alexis think she can call me auggie" i said.

"okay auggie" she smiled and i looked down at her titties and put my head down in them.

"oh my goshhh august" she laughed again. i started sucking on the side of her breasts, they wasnt all the way exposed but half way. she started to moan a bit when i was sucking on them. i was sucking until she pushed my head away a little and i saw a big purple type pink hickey.

she looked down at her breast "august!"

"I aint even know i was gonna do that" i started laughing.

"My mom might see!"

"Ya mom see you naked?" I asked.

"No but i walk around in a tank top pretty much everyday" she said.

"Oh well cover up now" i grabbed her boob.

"stop" she giggled.

"you know you like it" i smiled.

"virginnnn" she taunted me.

"so what atleast i'll be knowing what im doing, i watch porn" i said.

"I do too" YN said.

"When?" I asked.

"at midnight when my mom is sleep"

"you play with ya self? i bet you do"

"I do" she laughed "and i bet you masturbate".

"all niggas do" i laughed.

"yeah i know" she laughed and fixed her shirt.

"YN i would fuck the shit outta you, im just saying"

"come on then" she said.

"word?" I raised my eyebrows.

"nah im playing" she said laughing. "but soon okay?"

"ight baby girl remember that"

| YOUR POV |

i smiled and kissed him again, why dont he just ask me already. i feel feel comfortable around him and he feels comfortable around me.

"i will" i smiled.

"yeah i aint no chres" he said. "no pussy".

"yeah i know you aint no chres" i laughed. I played with his hair and looked over at the TV, he laid his head on my chest and we started to cuddle.

| 5 DAYS LATER |

| VOTE AND COMMENT |

15 + COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER