Chapter 31

"ohhhhh.... fuck" i moaned closing my eyes.

lucas lucas lucas... jesus. his tongue was giving me life right now.. no im not gonna give him head but he can surely give me headddd. i knew this wasnt right but i couldnt... didnt want to stop.

"mm l-lucasss" i arched my back and pulled his hair. i came 3 times already in the past 10 minutes, he was soo good.

lucas sat up and started kissing me again, i kissed him back and looked down at his boxers.

"you ready to pull them down or nah.." i said.

"usually i let the girls pull em down" he said.

"usually"

"not usually.... but every time me and a girl fuck .. yeah" he said.

"ohhh okay.." i said and started pulling down his boxers slowly. when they was all the way enough for me to see his whole dick i kind of gasped.

"what?" he chuckled. "you expected me to be small?"

"noo.. but i expected ... i dont know" i laughed.

"im good right??"

"yes lucas just.. fuck me. please" i said.

he grinned and leaned over and grabbed the condom.

| 2 HOURS LATER |

"lucasss!" i moaned. "yes yes oh yess".

after 2 hours lucas slowed down and we both fell back on the bed breathing hard. it was so hot in his room after all that, that happened. i looked at him and rubbed my hand down his chest... his lips killed me , he was such a good kisser and eater but right now one person was running through my head and that was august.

"its kind of awkward..." i said.

"whats awkward?" he asked.

"nobody has ever seen my naked body... but august.. so im still kind of... you know" i said.

lucas pulled the blanket off my body and shrugged "its not like your body is ugly yn, its perfect and softtt" he said.

i started laughing "okay you didnt have to pull the blanket down" i said pulling it back up.

"baby its alright.. dont feel like that"

"baby...?" i laughed.

"my bad my bad... YN" he smiled.

"mhm"

"why you laying all the way over there?.... come closer and cuddle with me. i dont bite" he said. i scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest

"its just all new to me.. im trying to get comfortable" i said.

"i understand.. im trying not to make things awkward here." he said.

"oh after you ate me out the awkwardness went away" i started laughing. "i guess im just sleepy.."

"get some sleep" lucas kissed my forehead and turned off the light.