Chapter 28

it was prom nightttt. we was all im the limo all 4 of us turning up and drinking before we even got to the hotel where our prom was but thats how we are. we was all out the window screaming and stuff, we did see other limos and cars with our friends in there and they were turnt too. yes i was just so happy inside and i was happy august was there with me.

"aye baby i wrote another song" he told me while chris and tay was out the window.

"oh really whats it called" i asked.

"porn star"

"oh lord" i said.

"and its about you too" he added.

"oh lordyyyy" i said laughing.

"you wanna here a little sum" he said rubbing my thigh.

"yeah babe let me hear a lil sum" i said rubbing his ear.

"she ride me like a porn star she ride me like a pro she did this shit before i hold her tight no letting go till she say she can't take no more i'm speechless all I say is oooooooh she ride, she ride she ride, she ride, she ride all i say is ooooooh" august sung in my ear while kissing my neck. i aint gonna lie i got so turned on i started to get wet.

"damn august... thats good but is my name in the song?" I asked.

"no you will always stay anonymous in my songs because i love when people assume" he smiled. i laughed and nodded, tay and chris sat back down.

"everybody coming too prom, even people i least expected. i seen all my niggas in they ride smoking" chris said laughing.

"hell yeah and we're hereeee" tay said looking out the window.

the limo stopped and tay and chris got out the limo and chris held her hand and tay stared at him for a second and smiled a bit. they started walking down the red carpet into the hotel while everybody was screaming. soon as august got out the liml more people screamed and the school yearbook people started flashing pictures of people then they took pictures of us. august took my hand and helped me out the limo and kissed my hand and we started walking inside. when i tell yall i felt like cinderella for a second yess i did.

soon as we walked in i looked around and the hotel was beautiful. i just couldnt stop smiling, hopefully my mom will bring my clothes to the right hotel.

"heres your key" the worker at the front desk said.

"thank you" i said.

"yesss girl our rooms are right next to eachother" tay said.

"so that means you and chris sleeping together" i said smiling.

"aw.. shit.. but theres probably 2 beds in the room so we're not sleeping together" tay said.

"okay well we'll go see" i laughed. "hey babe im about to go upstairs and fix myself okay"

"but baby you look fine, and we gotta to make another entrance remember" august said.

"i gotta fix my make up okay just wait here" i said walking with tay to the elevator.

| AUGUSTS POV |

when yn walked away i sucked my teeth "girls.. i dont understand".

"right" chris said still staring at tay.

i followed his eyes then looked at him "ayo you feeling tay?" i asked.

"nah why you ask that" chris lied.