Chapter 33

Today i was outside setting up the pool in my backyard by myself, i dont even know what im doing. i was sitting there in the hot sun reading these damn instructions. my mom promised she'll be back in time to help me but she wasn't. ugh i feel like im dying in the sun slowly!

while i was reading the instructions i heard somebody call my name. i turned my head and seen august sticking his head out the window with no shirt on.

"uh.. what? what you say" i asked.

"i said what you doing out here its hot as hell" he said.

"im trying to put this pool together , i dont even understand these instructions" i said.

august laughed "why aint you asking for help?"

"im good i got this" i nodded.

"yeah right.. look fuck that pool i'll take you to a waterpark"

"waterpark?"

"yeah with the pools and the sprinklers and the slides and all that.. come on" august said.

"hmm i dont know you might try something" i said.

"mhm i already am. im trying to get my girl back but it aint working you know.. she a playing hard to get right now"

"is she really" i said.

"yup i miss her too.. but im trying so.. and every time i look at her i think of a wedding dress because i wanna marry her" august said.

"i'll go" i smiled a little.

"ard get ready" august said and closed his window.

i dropped the stuff and walked in the house, i ran up the steps and grabbed a bag for the waterpark. i could not wait to jump in the cold water because im hot as hell! i looked at a couple bathing suits in my drawer and grabbed a specific one. after that i grabbed my sun glasses and bucket hat with a beach towel.

while i was walking out the house i called my mom and told her i was going to the water park. she was more happy to know that i was going with august! she wants us back together too. anyways august was already ready waiting near his car and i rolled my eyes.. he thought he was cute.

"oh your gonna drive? no limo or nothing.. no security either" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"nope just me and you.. you and me and the waterpark" he said.

"and alot of people .. maybe fans" i said.

"let's not worry about them" he said opening the car door. "just get ya fat ass in the car" he said. i walked to the car door and sat down in the seat. he closed the door and walked around the car to the drivers seat, got in and started driving.

i leaned over and picked up a condom wrapper in the seat "wow thats cute" i said and threw it out the window.

"yeah we was cute that one day we got back from the movies, we aint even make it to the bed room. right here" august said.

"oh..." i mumbled.

i forgot about that day .. okay i need to stop assuming. im acting like we're back together so i need to relax.

"so was you planning on taking me to this waterpark?" i asked

"well i seen you outside struggling in the heat trying to put up a little pool you can barley do anything in. when we can just go to a waterpark where you can do alot of things at" he said driving.

"ohhh okay.." i nodded and looked out the window. the rest of the ride went silent , we didnt say nothing after that. i kind of fell asleep during the long ride, which wasnt a good idea because i dont trust august ass sometimes!