Chapter 7

| YN's POV |

A week later passed by, me and chres have been together for 2 weeks in a half. i was just waiting for the right time too to catch him in his lies, chris and august helped me and tay out with the research. lucas on the other hand was busy getting the drop for us from chres. jamirah and chres broke up 3 weeks before chres asked me out, it turns out she kept the necklace because chres told her the day before he took me to the movies that he still had feelings for her. we also found out chres was messing with a girl name paige before me and jamirah and paige has a C necklace too.. but its gold. paige is a junior but barley anybody talks to her anymore because of some situation. chres keeps giving all these girls C necklaces and is lowkey still messing with them! hes a hoe i dont know how long i have to keep this up.

"like i said all his messages is empty and his DM's.. theres no proof besides the necklaces and stuff" i said.

"what about his kik?" august asked. "i know this nigga gotta kik".

"i didnt see a kik on his phone or maybe i did. i was rushing". i laid back against the wall.

"i can try and get jamirah phone, its easy cous she a thot" chris said. "she use to give me head behind the bleachers".

tay rolled her eyes and continued eating her chips. i knew what she was thinking , jamirah a thottie fucking the whole squad!

"you think you can try and get it now chris? she probably home from cheer practice because its after 5:30" i asked sitting up.

"hmm yeah because her momma never home ima go right now" he said standing up. "i'll be back in a few this aint gonna take that long". chris said walking out the room.

we all laughed. we was at august house by the way, just chillin on this friday afternoon trying to get more proof as much as we can. at the same time we was thinking of revenge.. what should be do?... hmmm.

"yall what should we do.. for revenge. we know he a cheater now and he phony so now what" i said.

"beat his assss" tay said laughing "duhh"

"no no tay" i laughed.

"embarrass him which he doesnt like to be, i know him.. he cries" august said looking at his phone. wait woaaah.

"he cries? whatchu mean he cries. what a man" i started laughing hard, tay laughed with me. that is not attractive at all! maybe i should make him cry.. it'll probably make me smile.

"yeah he like tears up and walks away and gets mad and shit. he'll be in the bathroom for like an hour trying to calm himself down" august started laughing.

"damn now i regret going to the movies with him, big dick but he sensitive" i took some of tays chips.

"chresanto doesnt even look like the type to cry easily" tay said.

"oh he is" august nodded.

tay started laughing again and stood up. "i have to use the bathroom, where is it?"

"down the hall to your right, make sure you flush" august said.

"well.. duh nigga" tay said walking out the room. all i did was laugh

"so i bet your not gonna date anymore of my friends after this is over huh?" he said.

"nope never again" i shook my head.

august started laughing and put his phone down. august is actually the most normal ones out of his friends. i havent seen august play a girl like chres is playing me in a while.. so it tells me that hes growing up.