Chapter 23

i looked down and back at august who was waiting for an answer.

"you okay?" august asked touching my face.

i looked at him "mhm im fine.... just.. thinking". he rubbed my cheek and i just stared at him, i dont know what to say. so hes finally gonna claim me?

"yn.... can i get an answer. you making me real nervous... im so sorry for having sex with that girl. i regret that shit on my life!" he said.

"i accept your apology august...." i nodded.

"really baby? you forgive me forreal forreal" august said.

"yes... im tired of this relationship being kept on the low so girls like that think you're single and want sex" i said.

"i aint gonna freak nobody else" he said.

"freak?" i giggled.

august smiled and nodded "yeah freak.. i cant say freak?".

"no dont ever say that again august" i said laughing. he nodded and said okay, i rubbed his arms and looked up at him. august leaned forward and kissed me, i kissed back pulling him down more because i was short. my phone kept vibrating and i aint take it out my back pocket yet.

august took out his phone and stopped a nurse while walking. "excuse me can you take a picture of me and my girlfriend kissing." he asked.

"sure" she smiled and took august phone and turned on the camera.

"august..." i mumbled a little embarrassed.

"shh shh baby" he leaned forward and kissed me grabbing on to my ass. soon as i kissed back she took the picture and august pulled away.

"thank you so much" he said taking the phone. the nurse nodded and walked away, we looked at the picture and i looked up at him. it came out cute but...

"are you gonna post that?" i asked.

"yeah right now" he said.

"wait no no no no no" I panicked.

"what? this is what you wanted baby" he said.

i didnt want lucas to see the picture just yet! i have to tell him before august even drops any hints. i rubbed augusts arm again "not just yet... im nervous and your mom is in the hospital bed and you dont want any negative energy just yet.." i said.

"true you right, but i dont care what people think. they can talk about me all they want but they cant talk about you" august said.

"they can talk all they want about me but not about you" i said.

"im glad you feel that way" he said stepping closer to me.

"i always felt that way about you.." i said leaning forward and kissing him. august picked me up and kissed me deeply. this is deja vu because right now all im thinking about is lucas lucas lucas. i gotta talk to tay like now!

| THE NEXT DAY |

"you got even!" tay said.

"huh? no i did not... " I said.

"you kissed lucas and thats getting even with august yn. you didnt realize it because you thought sex was getting even" tay explained.

"but... sex is why this all happened in the first place" i said.

"kissing leads to sex yn, you and lucas couldve almost fucked" she said walking in mcdonalds.

"he said he just wanted to kiss.." i followed her.