Chapter 37

"mhm girl eyebrows on fleeeeek" i said filling in my customers eyebrows.

she laughed "okayy and im done" i said and picked up the mirror and showed her herself. i took tays advice about doing girls make up and stuff and i been making alot of money lately. we're going to hawaii and 2 days and i wanna buy some cute stuff i could wear for when we go

"oh my gosh you are sooo good" she said fixing her hair and looking in the mirror.

"thank you girl" i said. lucas walked in the room and i grabbed his arm "look babe dont she look pretty" i said.

"yeah you look beautiful" he said.

"thank you" she smiled.

"ah ah this my man remember" i said.

"yeah i know girl" she laughed and stood up. "heres your money" she said handing me $20. "have fun in hawaii" she said leaving.

"thank youu" i said.

"is all your stuff packed?" lucas asked wrapping his arms around me.

"almosttt, i just need to pack my sandals and im good" i said giggling because lucas was kissing down my neck.

"mhm" he said. "two days"

"yup twooo days" i said putting the make up away. lucas sat down at the table and put his head down, he's been working alot lately and this is the first time i seen him this week. his mom almost kicked him out too because he wasnt helping her out lately. she has anger issues from what he told me and i seen how she is so i believe him. i walked to him and sat on his lap and rubbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"baby you okay" i said.

"im tired, i just cant wait to go to hawaii with you. so we can sleep on the beach or something" he said.

"sleep on the beach" i laughed.

"well whatever they do in hawaii... im just ready to relax" he said closing his eyes.

"am i stressing you out babe" i said kissing his lips.

"no your not" he said with his eyes still closed. i smiled and kissed him again and again and again, i stood up and walked to the kitchen to pour him something to drink.

later that day i walked outside to take out the trash, i seen august's mom taking bags out her car and she looked like she was struggling. i put the trash away and walked to her "hey momma you need help" i said walking to her.

"yes baby please.. your lil ex boyfriend is trying to get all the sleep he can because he leaves in 3 days" she said giving me bags.

"to go on tour?"

"yep, i dont blame him though. hes going everywhere and hes performing at alot of shows so he needs the rest" she said.

"true" i said taking more bags and going inside the house. i haven't been in here in a whileee so it was kind of weird walking inside knowing me and august dont date or barley talk.

"so how are you and lucas doing" she asked.

"oh uhh we're fine.. we been dating for 2 months now and we havent had one fight. plus we're going to hawaii together in 2 days" i smiled.

"by yourselves ? your mom knows right?"

"yeah she knows.. she almost lost her mind too but shes fine now" i laughed grabbing the last of her bags.

"wow thats a nice place i hope yall have a safe trip" she said. "and thanks for helping me baby i appreciate it" she said hugging me.

"no problem momma"