Chapter 41

DONT COMMENT "MORE" OR "UPDATE" OR "UPDATE PLEASE

| AUGUSTS POV |

YN undressed herself and got in the shower and turned on the water. i was looking in the mirror for a couple minutes then i started to take off my clothes.

"augustttttt" yn sung. "come on babyyy"

"im coming" i laughed.

"you taking foreverrrrr the faster you come the wetter i get" she said. "get it ahhh you get it"

i started laughing "shut up and wash ya cooch" i said.

"come wash it for meee" she said.

"oh word? you gon let me?" i asked.

"yesss bae" she said.

i took off my pants and my socks then took off my boxers, i walked to the shower and pulled open the curtains fast and she jumped. "oh my god! warn me next time bruh!" she said.

i started laughing and closed the curtains and grabbed my wash cloth that i had in her bathroom. she grabbed her body wash and handed it to me.

"i dont wanna smell like no girl" i said.

"babe you like this smell" she said.

"on you but not on me, hand me the dove body wash" i said, she bended over and grabbed it and i grabbed her waist and pulled her up on me.

"august! you play all day. stop " she said trying to pull my hands away.

"if you keep pulling away my tight is gonna get tighter" i said.

"ugh! can i wash up without you being annoying sometimes" she said moving her hands.

"i love you yn" i said starting to kiss her neck. i seen a grin start to form on her face and she looked down.

"i love you too but can i please wash up before the water turns cold" she said.

"please what?"

"please daddy august" she said.

i let go of her waist and she started washing her self up, i washed myself up watching her and 5 minutes past and she moved her hand back and touched my dick. i looked down at her hand which she didnt move, she flipped her hair and cleared her throat. she aint slick! she started stroking my dick and i pulled her up against me and she kept going. i moved my hand down her stomach to her pussy and started to finger her. she leaned back a little and moaned loudly, she stroked my dick harder and faster and i fingered her faster.

"uhhhmmm august" she moaned, i groaned in her ear from what she was doing and she kissed my cheek and i started to have flashbacks.

| 5 YEARS AGO |

"dont do anything inappropriate children!" melvin and my mom said walking out the door.

"we just watching a movie!" i shouted and laughed.

yn started giggling and seconds later then left out the door, i stood up and turned off the light and sat back down. it was pitch black until i turned the tv on.

"wow your house gets so dark" she said.

"i know it be creepy as hell sometimes too and i hate coming downstairs to get something to drink" i said.

"thats how i be too" yn laughed. "see i didnt think i had alot in common with you" she added.

"but im friendly though as you can see! i invited you over for a movie and popcorn. i introduced you to my moms and she like you" i said.