Chapter 25

"okay i get it" i smiled. "so am i going out on stage with youuu".

"we'll see... we'll see" august grinned and kissed me.

"we'll see? nigga its either yes or no" i said.

august laughed "lil girl where is you suppose to be".
"we suppose to be at lunch! which i would love to be right now eating" tay said pulling me.

"ard lets go to lunch" august said walking with us. "oh yeah tay i heard you going to prom with chrisssss. thats ya boo now"

"no we just friends" tay rolled her eyes.

"mhm bouta be more then friends because he need somebody to hold him down" august sung.

"ayo chill" tay laughed.
while we were walking to lunch everybody was dick eating august. all i hear is AUGUST, YO AUG , WASSUP AUGUST, OMG ITS AUGUST. like shut up... shut up damn. half of yall was talking shit about august yesterday like get outta here. i rolled my eyes and held august to me close because them girls was probably gonna try something slick. half of them aint even notice me next to august because im so short. but they better know im there. soon as we walked in the cafeteria we sat down.

"i still have to find the perfect prom dress" i said.

"i'll buy you one, ima surprise you" august said.

"no.. prom is the time that i need to find my own dress and surprise you" i said.
"ard but i'll give you the money" he said.
"aw thanks babe" i said and kissed him.

"yall make me sick.. i need to get my food" tay stood up and walked to the line.

"nah but right tay and chris would be cute together!" august said.

"yeah but you really think thats gonna happen? tay and chris" i laughed. "they shouldve been dated".

"well sometimes people dont realize things until the last minute" august said staring at me.

"what..." i laughed a little.

"i aint realized how much i liked you until i was becoming famous, i felt like oh now i can show her i can be a good boyfriend and we can have a family and stuff. but now that family part sounds crazy" he said.

"wait.. you thought i wasnt gonna be with you before because..."

"i was struggling .. you and ya moms always helped out me and my mom.. so now i can kind of help yall out" august said.

"aw.. it didnt matter if you was broke or rich. i always thought you was cute......... and annoying as hell" i smiled.
"yeah i use to always fuck with you" he said laughing.

"and i didnt like it!"

"mhm but now you all over my dick" august said.

"shhhh" i said pulling him close to me and kissing his forehead. "theres people around" i whispered.

"YN LOVES MY DI-" august shouted and i covered his mouth. "shut up" i started laughing. "i do love it babe but just stop".

"she loves it" august sung and i rolled my eyes and looked over. i saw chres walking over to the table, yes now he sits with me and tay. i looked at august who was facing the other direction and waved my hand and chres. chres looked around and shrugged his shoulders. he didnt like sitting with anyone else but me and tay, i sighed and waved my hand. chres sat at the table across from me and august sat up.

"um wassup why you sitting here?"

"i sit here.. everyday" chres said.

august looked at me "oh he does huh".