Second

"Hey Tae, do you think i put on some weight." The boy asked, running a hand through his still damp hair, and looking down at his toned stomach.

"No, of course not." He rolled his eyes, already being used to the older constantly questioning him about his appearance.

Jimin pouted, looking down at his completely flat stomach.

"Maybe i should go on a diet."

Taehyung shook his head, immediately refusing the idea as his mind wandered to that one time Jimin had actually tried following some stupid kpop diet of some sort back in highschool.

"Last time i let you go on a diet i found you passed out in the studio from malnutrition." Taehyung mumbled. "You're hot Jimin, oh my god open your eyes."

the boy smiled and shrugged his shoulders, taking the towel that had been hanging around his shoulders to ruffling his hair.

He slowly advanced towards his younger best friend, slumping down on the couch next to him as the other just glued his eyes anywhere but his best friend's naked body.

Taehyung got up, walking to the kitchen and getting himself a snack, taking the time to regulate his breathing before going to Jimin.

As he got back to the couch, he saw Jimin looking like a full course meal with that gorgeous body of his, suddenly feeling a little stupid with the mediocre snack he held in his hands.

He set the wasabi treets on the small table and stripped of his shirt, the hot weather really not helping the fact Jimin liked to walk around barely naked in his dorm, then threw it at the older before sitting down next to him, taking the wasabi balls back in his grasp.

"At least wear a shirt, fucking nudist." He mumbled, popping a few treats into his mouth and scrunching his nose at the spicy burn.

Jimin laughed.

"He says after taking off his shirt." he teased.

"Shut up, it was for charity."

The older laughed again, his christalin laugh a little louder than the noise coming from the pokemon replays.

Jimin slowly calmed down, shifting his body to be facing Taehyung as he placed his folded legs over the boy's lap, his arm snaking around Taehyung's bare chest, crowding the pother with his presence. His hot hand traced Taehyung's completely flat stomach as the boy stuffed his face with wasabi snacks.

"It's not even fair, you eat all the time, never exercise and you never gain any weight." He pouted.

"I know, life is a bitch Jimin, we already established that the day you broke your arm back in fifth grade because i threw a basketball at you." Taehyung said with a chuckled as he grabbed Jimin's under knee to pull him closer and wrap an arm around his slim shoulders.

Jimin absolutely loved cuddling, hugs or any other display of affection. Of course, Taehyung being the touchy person he was, didn't mind at all. However, ever since he had started registering his feeling for Jimin as love, it was starting to get harder and harder to be close to Jimin without having that bitter feeling of one sided love pierce at his chest.

And Jimin never even noticed, the younger had been in love with him for the past six years and he didn't even bat an eyelash.

A/N: 

Hope you like his story so far, 

don't hesitate to speak your mind in the coments, as always.

 I read them and honestly, they always make an author happy :)

 And thank you for the reads and votes!