fifth

"Five, six, seven, eight, aaaand pop!" The teacher yelled. "Good job everyone, class dismissed.

Jimin panted, running a hand through sweaty hair as he tried to steal glances at the hot student that heaved in the back of the class, he sat down, taking a large gulp of his water.

"What' you staring at?" Jungkook, Jimin's friend asked, sitting next to the older.

"Jung Hoseok." Jimin only answered, gaze not leaving the brunette that now drank from his water bottle, his adam's apple bobbing every gulp he took.

"The new kid?"

"Yeah, he is so hot." Jimin whined, eyes not leaving the said boy.

"You're drooling." Jungkook teased.

"So what? it's not like he's looking at me." Jimin said, ripping his eyes from the hot eye candy to face his friend he had recently met at the beginning of the year.

"Think again." The younger smirked as he looked over Jimin's head.

The older followed his gaze to see the brunette he had been gushing over, walking toward them.

"Holy fuck, what do i do?" Jimin whisper yelled.

"Hey." The brunette said as he sat down on the floor next to the other two.

"Hey." Jimin answered shakily, he had always nervous in front of his crushes, probably the reason why he had never been in a relationship and remained a virgin at 21.

"What's your name? I'm Jung Hoseok." The brunette said as he extended his hand.

"I know." Jimin said dreamingly, before he saw the glare Jungkook shot him. "I mean- ermh- i know my name, it's Jimin. Park Jimin." He stuttered, shaking Hoseok's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin Park Jimin." he smiled.

Jimin smiled goofily as well, his friend rolling his eyes.

Hoseok started to look at Jimin weirdly as the boy never let go of his hand, before he finally let go after he got elbowed by Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you too Hoseok-sunbae-nim." He smiled.

The older returned his smile, then standing up and leaving with a small "see you around.".

Jungkook looked at Jimin in disgust as the boy stared at his crush walking away with his bag in hand.

"Isn't he so dreamy?" Asked Jimin.

"I'm straight." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Right, sorry." Jimin mumbled, slapping himself in the inside for making a fool out of himself.

A/N:

thanks for reading!