thirty fourth

"Have you seen Taehyung around lately?" Asked Jimin at the lunch table.

He was surrounded by his friends, Jungkook and Hoseok on either side of him and Yoongi and Namjoon across from them.

Yoongi looked down, taking a bite of his sandwich and cursing at Jimin in his head.

He had finally been introduced to the boy that had been stomping on Taehyung's heart without even realising it after his boyfriend, Namjoon had dragged him to the table.

"He was at the bar yesterday night." Jungkook said, Yoongi not being surprised since the hangover teen was currently in his dorm, recovering from all the drinks he had ingested the previous night.

"But Tae doesn't drink." Jimin scrunched his eyebrows.

"Believe me he did, he drowned around ten shots of whiskey and vodka." Jungkook mumbled, poking his chopsticks at his food.

"That's dangerous." Namjoon commented.

"If you had seen his face yesterday, you would have given him as well, i've never seen hyung glare at someone so fiercely. Honestly i was a little scared of him." Jungkook explained.

"Who's Taehyung?" Hoseok finally asked, wrapping an arm around Jimin making the boy blush.

Yoongi glared at the both of them, wanting to throw his plater at the both the boys but for different reasons.

"He's Jimin's best friend," Namjoon explained. "I haven't seen him much but he hangs with Yoongi once in a while."

"I don't know him." Hoseok said, picking in Jimin's fries.

"You've definitely seen him at least once. He's one of the top students in the paint division. All the girls gush over him, he's tall with thin gold rimmed glasses and bright red hair." Jimin said, rolling his eyes when he mentioned his best friend's popularity.

Hoseok's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Oh right! i saw him at the clinic a few days ago." He exclaimed, all the attention now on him. "I was there because my leg cramped up and he was already there. He looked fucked up, like with his hair covering his eyes and a mask, hickeys all over his neck and his hands were beaten the fuck up, like his knuckles were all bloody and shit." he explained, eyes going wide and moving his hands to further prove his point

"yeah, he had a cast on his right hand and his left was bandaged when i saw him yesterday." Jungkook added, mouth full with fried chicken.

"what the hell happened?" Asked Jimin, Yoongi suddenly standing up, having had enough.

"Maybe if you payed more attention to your best fucking friend you'd know." He spat, glaring at the confused Jimin, before storming out.

"What the hell is his problem?" Asked Jimin as he scoffed.

"I think he's just worried about Taehyung." Said Namjoon before getting up and going to find his boyfriend.

"Well so am i." Jimin mumbled.

A/N:

thank you so much for giving this story all the love and support you do!

Like honestly, all the people who read and vote and comment, thank you.