forty third

"So how was the date?" Seokjin asked with a warm smile as his friend entered his dorm.

Hoseok dropped his things on the pink covers, letting his body fall next to them face first, enjoying the soothing smell of fresh laundry.

"Great, he fucked after." he smiled cheekily. "He was super loud, it was kind of cute."

Seokjin spun his chair around, the screen he had been playing on displaying a mario kart race he had just won as first place.

"Is the hoe finally catching feelings?" He asked with a chuckle.

Hoseok rolled onto his back, holding a princess peach plushie in his arms, eyes staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know hyung..." he mumbled. "Jimin is cute, he's nice, good in bed, funny, cute, intelligent, hot, sassy, also did i mention cute?"

Seokjin snorted.

"Well that sounds like a perfect man huh? I'm honestly surprised mister 1O/1O agreed to go on a date with your crusty ass." He teased, then receiving a small Mario plushie at his shoulder.

"Yah! that's my fucking plushie you ass." He yelled, picking up the prized possession and dusting it off, before setting it on his desk.

Hoseok laughed, grateful he was lucky enough to have a friend like Seokjin in his life.

"Honestly, at first i thought he was hot and i was hoping we could be fuck buddies, but the more i get to know him, the more i want it to be more than just one night stands."

Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Then what's the issue here? you clearly know what you want."

Hoseok stilled for a second, looking at the ceiling and squeezing the plushie, before he humed, turing his body to seokjin with a smile.

"Well, i guess i want more than just one fuck, but i don't want to be in a relationship either." Hoseok looked down with a pained chuckle, memories flooding his mind.

Seokjin nodded, remembering the time of Hoseok's past relationship. Unfortunately for the younger, it had ended terribly, leaving a really bad impression of the word 'relationship' in Hoseok's mind.

"Then why don't you figure something out, with no strings attached?" Seokjin suggested carefully.

"I guess you're right, thanks Jin."

"Honorifics." The said Jin warned.

"yeah yeah..."

A/N:

Hope you liked this :)