thirteenth

The sun softly crept from the spaces underneath the blinds, golden rays pooling into the dark room.

Namjoon was sitting on his side of the bed, eyes looking calmly at the dust dancing through the light beams, before his body shifted, looking behind him to his boyfriend.

Yoongi laid still asleep on his stomach facing the opposite side, his hand was under the pillow his dark tuft of hair rested upon, the sheets pushed back to the small of his back.

The younger found him utterly fascinating.

His body was completely bare, though the covers rested just above the curve of his backside, the soft line of his spine going down his back, his milky skin, contrasting completely with his black bed sheets.

A small chuckled unknowingly krept on Namjoon's face, looking fondly at the person he loved so dearly. They hadn't met that long ago, getting to know each other in their music class back in their first year of college, though he had found himself completely infatuated with him.

Min Yoongi was know his most prized possession, he thought as the tip of his long fingers ran along the smooth curve of his back, then bending down to press a light kiss on his shoulder blade.

He then stood up, taking a pair of sweatpants from the floor, as well as a shirt, throwing the clothes on and walking outside of the dorm.

As much as he hated going down to the cafeteria the morning to get breakfast, he was bound to because of a rule Yoongi had instaured.

They could have late night sex as long as Namjoon was the one to get their breakfast in the morning.

Yoongi hated waking up in the morning, and he wouldn't mind being slightly sore and cranky for the beginning of the day if it meant he could sleep one more our.

But Namjoon found his boyfriend's laziness cute, and he didn't mind the dance with no pants either, so he enjoyed this little deal between them.

A/N: 

cute Yoonjoon chapter because we need more fluff in our lives