twenty sixth🍋

He lifted the boy's shirt up, leaving a kiss under his belly button.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered between kisses as he slowly pushed Jimin's shirt further up his body before sliding it over his head and leaving a peck on his lips.

Jimin loved the compliments, as cheesy as it sounded, he loved being treated like he was the person's whole world.

But he didn't know how much he meant to Taehyung.

Said boy reached to the bedside table, fiddling in the drawer until he found lube and condoms.

"Ready?" He asked.

Jimin opened his eyes for the first time since they had gotten to more than kissing, his heart jumped a beat as he saw Taehyung, his red hair all over the place, matching his kiss bruised lips, his bare chest and his eyes shining with lust and some other emotion he couldn't quite decypher.

He nodded, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck before closing his eyes back again.

Taehyung swallowed thickly and took a second to admire the person he loved more than himself.

He placed a chast kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Don't worry it'll be okay." He whispered, then pecking Jimin's cheeks before his lips landed on his lips.

He unbuttoned Jimin's pants, leaving another kiss right above his waistband.

After pulling both Jimin's pants and boxers down, he cursed out loud.

"Fuck you look so hot." He mumbled, going back up to kiss Jimin's lips.

The blue haired was enjoying every second of it, from the kisses to the compliments and the soft touches. He loved it all.

"Just do it already." He whined against his will, feeling impatient to experience more.

That snapped Taehyung out of his daze, remembering Jimin was not doing this out of love for him, he just wanted to look good in front of Hoseok.

He bit his lip, pushing back the horrible feeling in his stomach as he spread lube on his fingers.

"He'll kiss you first." Taehyung whispered above Jimin's lips before kissing him.

"Then he'll call you beautiful." He said.

Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung was mostly doing this to make Jimin a little less nervous about what the were about to do, but also to remind himself that Jimin would be having sex with Hoseok later that week.

"Then he'll trail kisses down your neck, and make you feel good." He said.

"He'll prep you well before anything." He said, one hand spreading Jimin's legs further as the other slowly circled Jimin's whole.

Jimin sighed shakily at the cold touch, before he held his breath when Taehyung's long and thin finger first thrusted inside him.

"He'll be gentle, and slow." Taehyung said, illustrating his words before he added a second digit.

Jimin's breathing slowly got more shallow, some of his sighs coming out as soft moans.

Taehyung looked at him, looking at closed eyes, his parted lips and his gorgeous body.

He leaned down, kissing Jimin's neck then his cheek and finally his lip,distracting him from what was going further down.

After scissoring him and stretching him properly, he took a quick break, taking off his own pants and ripping the condom open with his teeth.

"He'll praise you, call you babe and whisper sweet words in you ear." He said as he slid the condom on and slicked himself with lube.

After being sure he was completely set, he leaned back down to kiss Jimin again, one of his hands lifting Jimin's leg ever so slightly as the other aligned himself with Jimin.

He slowly pushed inside, Jimin whimpering slightly.

Taehyung dropped on his elbows, their bodies pressed together closely as he pecked Jimin's face softly.

"It gets better, baby, I promise." He whispered, Jimin nodded without even taking note of the pet name.

A/N:

thanks for reading!