fifty seventh

The sound of lips smacking against lips could be heard all around the small dorm, the two young adults tangled on the bed, one on the other's lap as he rested his back against the wall.

His hand crept up her neck, his fingers tangling in her long hair as he deepened the kiss, his tongue poking out of his already swollen lips.

Her long fingers slid under his shirt, eagering him to take it off.

He did, slipping it over his head and going back to kiss her right after.

"I'm sorry." He whispered between kisses.

"Why?" She asked, going down to kiss his neck.

"For using you." He answered, his long fingers sliding under the hem of her loose jeans.

She smirked, gathering the hair that fell in front of her eyes, looking at his lustful eyes as he looked back at hers.

"I'm using you too." She smiled, licking his lower lip. "Taking advantage of your weakness to get you to notice me." she murmured.

Taehyung smiled, taking her face in his hands and kissing her further.

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

"we're cool, no feelings, no strings attached." she smiled, unbuckling his belt.

He still felt a little hesitant, because he didn't want to make her feel what he had felt with Jimin, but then he thought that all his life, he had always placed others before him, hiding his love for Jimin's happiness, now it was his turn to feel good.

"glad we're on the same page." He mumbled, before flipping them over and trailing kissed down her chest, following his fingers that unbuttoned her shirt.

À/N:

please don't hate me