fourth

"I'm home." Taehyung mumbled from the door as he entered Jimin's dorm.

Although his own dorm was right next door, Taehyung spent most of his time at Jimin's simply because his room smelt like oil paint and that really wasn't good for his health.

Also because he would spend most of his time with Jimin, so much he even had a toothbrush in his bathroom and a drawer full of his clothes, making this dorm more of a home than simply just his empty room with his old mattress on the floor.

"Come join me!" Jimin said, Taehyung noticing his voice coming from the bed.

Taehyung dropped his bag on the couch, he had barely had any creative classes today, only having history of the arts and some theoretical class about paint and the importance of shapes and structure.

He climbed the ladder up to Jimin's bed, pushing his falling glasses up his nose and taking a look at Jimin, who was massaging the muscles of his legs, revealed by unnecessary short booty shorts.

His blue hair seemed unusually soft and bouncy, Jimin was probably fresh out of the shower.

Taehyung crawled closer to him slapping his arm gently to make him move.

Jimin did, letting him dump his body next to him before rolling closer, draping his leg over Taehyung's and his arm around his chest, his head resting in the crook of his neck.

Taehyung chuckled, a loving smile across his soft lips and a warm glint in his eyes that detailed the top of Jimin's head.

He wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder, bringing him closer and stroking his back softly.

Jimin let out a content sigh.

Taehyung's hand moved up to his hair, racking his fingers through his dyed locks.

"Your hair is soft after you wash it." He whispered, his deep and throaty voice always surprising Jimin.

The blue haired smiled softly, nuzzling his head closer in Taehyung's neck and breathing in the comforting smell of his cologne mixed with paint.

"Your hair always looks so soft, especially with the red, the color is super vibrant and it suits you really well." He mumbled. "I'm honestly jealous."

Taehyung smiled, raising the hand that wasn't on Jimin's shoulder to his own hair, taking a strand of red hair and twisting it between his fingers.

"Really? You like my red hair?" He asked, a small warmth blooming in his chest.

Jimin only hummed.

"Your hair always looks good Tae, even more when it's long, like this." He whispered.

Taehyung smiled, bringing Jimin closer to his body and rolling to the side, still cuddling Jimin his his arms.

"Thanks chim'." He whispered, planting a small and unnoticed kiss in Jimin's hair that smelled of his vanilla conditioner.

A/N:
hope you liked this,

please vote and never hesitate to comment :)