thirty third

Votes and comments highly appreciated :)

"I refuse to serve anything to you." Jungkook frowned, crossing his arms in front of his chest..

He was currently on his shift as the bartender in the bar next to the campus, where most of the students, and some teachers, drank when they needed it.

"I'm not sure you have a choice, kid." Taehyung glared.

Jungkook had never seen Taehyung like that. Of course, he hadn't known the other for such a long time, but to him and from what Jimin had told him, Taehyung was sweet boy who seemed intimidating the first time you saw him but was actually 'as sweet as chocolate sirup drizzled marshmallows' as Jimin had put it.

When he had seen Taehyung enter the bar, he had immediately noticed something wasn't right. First because his eyes looked dull, red and swollen, his nose a little rosy as well, but also because he had glared at every couple in the bar.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You never drink." Asked Jungkook, getting worried for his usually cheerful hyung he had started to enjoy hanging out with when Jimin dragged them both somewhere.

"Shut up and give me my drink!" he yelled, voice muffled by the loud music of the bar, but it still made Jungkook flinch.

The younger nodded after letting a sigh escape his lips, turning around and preparing Taehyung his order.

"Here." He said, sliding the strong alcoholic drink to Taehyung.

The boy took thre drink, chugging all it's content under the surprised eyes of Jungkook.

He slammed the glass on the counter.

"Another one." he ordered.

Jungkook sighed, but obliged, not wanting to piss his hyung out if he there was alcohol clouding his thinking.

Taehyung chugged down the drinks, not even counting how much alcohol he was ingesting at the moment.

He was now completely numb, his heavy head on the counter as he let the effects of alcohol drown his thoughts.