thirty seventh

A/N:

Almost forgot to update.
Almost

"He seemed fine to me." Said Jimin as the three took a small water break.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears, his head snapping to the smaller,  Taehyung had been so obviously not okay it surprised him Jimin, who was supposed to know him more than anyone else, hadn't noticed.

Then again, he was so fixated on Hoseok he probably didn't pay attention to anything else.

As much as Jungkook wanted to slap Jimin for being so blind, he refrained from hurting the bluenette, because he knew that he would get beat up if he dared lay a finger on the boy. Taehyung didn't really seem like it, but when he was angry, he could really be dangerous.

"Jimin, can i talk to you?" he asked, not listening to his consciousness.

"Sure?" Jimin said, not moving as he waited for Jungkook to speak.

Said boy sighed and looked back at Hoseok, who was listening from behind Jimin.

"In private." He added.

Jimin nodded hesitantly, following the younger outside the studio.

"Are you fucking blind, Taehyung has been super out of it since you two had sex, but you've been so whipped for Hoseok you didn't even notice." He suddenly blurted out, a little aggressively as he threw his hands in the air with his words.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Do i have to repeat myself? stop drooling all over a dude you met three weeks ago and care for your best friend that has been by your side for half your life." Jungkook almost yelled, only reducing his volume because they were inside and people were everywhere.

"Who i like has nothing to do with you, i really don't see why you're getting mad. I've never been in a relationship and Hoseok is showing signs of liking me, of course Tae understands that i'm putting my love life as priority." He defended, getting frustrated as well.

Jungkook scoffed.

"I can't fucking believe you! Do you even hear yourself speaking?! Ever heard of bros before hoes? When will you stop being such a fucking self centered asshole and open your eyes to see you bestfriend isn't doing well." He said as he shoved Jimin, the boy hitting the wall behind him and wincing slightly.

He furrowed his eyebrows, shoving Jungkook back.

"You're just fucking jealous because you don't have a girlfriend or a crush to look good for!" He yelled.

"Oh my- Jimin!" Jungkook sighed, exasperated. "Hoseok doesn't fucking care about you, he only wants you for your ass! Everyone can see it except you!"

Jimin's eyes widened, shocked at the harsh words. Caught in his anger, he suddenly threw a punch at Jungkook, the younger's head snapping to the side. Jungkook completely froze, before he brought a hand to his red cheek, looking back at Jimin slowly.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, a shocked smile on his lips.

Jimin looked at him, eyes wide as he gasped, bringing a hand in front of his mouth, the other reaching for Jungkook.

"Oh god i'm sorry." Jimin said, realising what he had just done, he then slowly stepped forward, bring a hand to Jungkook's cheek before the older swatted it away.

"Don't fucking touch me." He snapped, walking away.