seventh

"There's this new kid in my hip hop dance class." Jimin started, taking a marshmallow and skirting some chocolate sirup on the large treat, shoving it in his mouth and smudging chocolate on the side of his mouth in the process. "His name is Hoseok and he's super cute." he said, stressing his words out with that look that meant 'yes-i'm-totally-into-the-person-i'm-talking-about-right-now'

Taehyung felt a little tug at his heart, but decide to ignore it as he simple stuffed a marshmallow in his own mouth, nodding for Jimin to continue before smiling wingling in his eyebrows in that look that only your best friend gave you to urge you to talk.

"We talked a little." He said, looking away with his cheeks slightly flushed and oh how Taehyung felt the itch to just frown in jealousy.

"Let me guess: "H-h-hi. I'm Jimin Park, I mean, Park jimin, like Jimin is my name, and Park is my surname" ." He stuttered, making fun of Jimin through his imitation.

"yah!" Jimin yelled with a smile, slapping Taehyung leg that was just next to his own. "No but actually, we talked for a long time after practice like about dance and our passions and stuff. He's super fun, and i-" Jimin seemed to hesitate, not about talking about it to Taehyung because at this point, he didn't really have a filter with the boy, but more about admitting it to himself fully.

"I think i like him." He said.

A small silence filled the room, mostly because Taehyung was trying to compose himself. Of course, in his 21 years of existence, it wasn't the first time Jimin had had a crush, but it still hurt everytime to know that not only did Jimin liked someone else, but he was also so far into the friendzone he would vent about them to him.

Although Jimin had never gone out with anyone, Taehyung had been scared to lose him everytime he had talked about one of his crushes.

He snapped out of it quickly, a mere seconds later, letting out a scoff and drizzling chocolate sirup directly in his mouth.

"Great, now just start stuttering and stammering over each word when your around him, like you always do when you have a crush." He teased again.

Jimin frowned, his lip forming into a small pout.

"well it's not my fault my best friend is so good with flirting he casts a shadow on me. Seriously, like back in highschool, you were always the one to get asked out and received chocolates." Jimin pouted.

"You received chocolates too stupid." Taehyung rolled his eyes, mouth full with a marshmallow, relieved the conversation had shifted to something other than Jimin's love interest.

"Yeah but they were all from you." Jimin shot back, still pouting.

"So what, as long as they're good it doesn't matter who they're from." Taehyung shrugged.

"You're such an asshole." Jimin said, shaking his head and looking at his friend with eyes squinted in disbelief

"No, you're just a sappy romantic."

A/N:

thanks for 100 reads!