twenty seveth🍋

"You're doing so well." he slurred, head spinning with all the pleasure he was feeling.

He slowly started rolling his hips, Jimin's stiff body relaxing back into the sheets, he slowly started feeling the pleasure after the slight pain and discomfort.

He let out a soft moan, making Taehyung's face heat up all the way to the tip of his ears.

The younger looked at Jimin as he slowly snapped his hips, the blue haired boy letting soft moans past his parted lips as his eyes stayed closed, he smiled, kissing Jimin yet again.

He took hold of Jimin's length, jerking him in tune of his thrusts.

He was slow, and smooth, but made sure to go in as deep as he could.

"ah~" Jimin moaned as a huge wave of pleasure suddenly washed over his hot and sweaty body.

Taehyung noticed and continued hitting the same spot, getting a little harder and faster.

Jimin's moans got louder and higher, slowly turning into muffled whimpers as he clasped one of his hands over his mouth.

"Oh my god right there." he pleaded, his hand slowly slipping from his mouth with each thrust and landing on the pillow next to him, clutching the material of the pillow case.

The younger panted heavily, leaning down to kiss Jimin with all he had as their bodied moved together.

"Mhm, oh my god." Jimin whimpered, his voice going higher than usual.

Taehyung felt the pleasure increasing, his head dropping in the crook of Jimin's neck, he breathed heavily, picking up his pace and making sure to hit the sensitive spot harder and better.

"Ahh so good." Jimin slurred, his head falling back as he felt his body lighting on fire.

Taehyung landed a particularly strong thrust, right where he had to, making Jimin gasp.

"AH! Hoseok~" He moaned absent mindedly.

Taehyung closed his eyes, his heart completely shattering, he almost wanted to laugh at himself, because he had gotten caught up in his fantasies. Even though he knew this was only a little favour to Jimin while it meant the entire world to him.

He buried his head in the pillow next to Jimin's head and continued giving him his all as Jimin moaned words he knew weren't for him.

It hurt so bad. He thought as he got faster, his bitter tears smudging against the pillow as he cried silently.

Jimin soon reached his high, his body shaking sightly with over stimulation as he lived his first orgaam other than through masturbation, Taehyung following not that long after.

The blue haired still panted, completely fucked out and in a daze ad Taehyung took off the condom, throwing it away before carrying Jimin to the shower, they didn't speak, and Jimin let himself be carried by his best friend without even noticing his tears, his head buried in the crook of taehyung neck as he tried to catch his breath.

A/N:

it's back to innocent from here, hope you enjoyed that long ass smut.