tenth

Taehyung sighed, walking through the halls of the music division towards the room he had gotten so fond of over last few weeks, not being able to stand hearing Jimin's laughs as he stayed with the Hofuck guy in the dorm right next to his own.

He knocked on the door, checking his phone for any messages.

"Taehyung, come in." Said the boy that had just opened the door.

Taehyung had met him on campus completely by accident, and they had bonded over their common origins, both growing up in the streets of Daegu before Taehyung had moved to Seoul with his mother after his parents' divorce.

The quiet black haired boy had become the only person he talked to about his love problems because he was one of the only people he trusted that wasn't directly friends with Jimin.

For some reason a friendship of trust had immediately tied the two together, despite the fact that they hadn't known each other for long.

"Hey Yoongi-hyung." He mumbled, not feeling like exposing his smile, knowing well Yoongi didn't mind anyway.

Taehyung always felt down when Jimin had crushes, though he had gotten a little used to it, since Jimin always seemed to have a new someone to occupy all their conversation.

"Namjoon's over." He informed after returning the greeting, voice groggy as usual.

Taehyung's eyes traveled to the fresh hickeys on the boy's neck, as well as his tousled hair and swollen red lips.

"I noticed." He chuckled with a teasing smirk, a blush going over the older's cheeks and making him a lot less intimidating than he tried to be.

Taehyung walked inside the small dorm, throwing his body on the king sized bed that occupied most of the space, landing next to Namjoon.

Namjoon, was also in the music division, which was were he had met Yoongi, he could be a little smart for Taehyung sometimes but he enjoyed learning new things with the silver haired boy, as well as seeing Yoongi being so in love with him when the three hung out (which was most of the time since he mostly hung out with Namjoon through Yoongi.)

He found the two of them cute, because they weren't overly touchy in public but still looked adorably in love with each other.

Taehyung longed for such a relationship.

"Hey kid." Namjoon said, ruffling Taehyung's red hair.

"You're not that older than me, stop trying to seem cool in front of Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung shot at him, voice muffled buy the pillow.

Yoongi snorted, making Namjoon smile fondly as they looked at each other over Taehyung, the action not going unnoticed by the boy that laid in the middle of the couple, Namjoon still sitting next to him and Yoongi near the opposite side of the bed.

"Ew it stinks of love in here." Taehyung mumbled, rolling over on his back and starfishing on Yoongi's bed.

Both boys had blushed slightly before chuckling, making Taehyung even more desperate to feel some love of his own.

A/N:

thanks for 300 reads already!