thirty fifth

"Don't forget your work for the next deadline." said the teacher as she dismissed her students.

Taehyung sighed stuffing his papers in his old backpack carelessly, swinging it around his shoulder then walking out of the class and going to the studio, finding Lalisa already there as usual.

Upon his entrance, her eyes shot to him, looking at him worriedly as he carelessly dropped his things on the floor.

"Hey um... Taehyung? i've been meaning to ask this for some time but, are you okay?" she asked as started rolling his sleeves up.

The red head looked at her, eyes cold and void of any emotion.

"I don't want to talk about him." He mumbled in a sigh, his shoulders slumping tiredly with his words.

"oh." Lalisa mumbled, catching onto what the boy had implied without even realising.

She eyed Taehyung's tired eyes, his slow gestures and his bruised hands but didn't say anything, she had seen Taehyung at the bar that night, he had probably had a lot to drink.

Taehyung took out another one of his huge canvases and buckets of paint, his colour pallet full of dark blue, black and purple as well as red.

He took his uninjured hand, taking a thick brush and dipping it in the dark blue paint, looking at the canvas as tears formed in his eyes.

He threw his hand at the painting, putting all his pain into the movements as the paint splashed onto the canvas, forming a dark trail onto the pure white.

He let his emotions take controls of his body, slapping his raw emotions on the now stained canvas then he let his brush fall to the floor, his hands smudging the paint further, not caring his bandages and casts got dirtied.

A steady flow of tears fell from his eyes as his heart almost felt like it was beating out of his chest.

Then suddenly, everything stopped, he let himself fall to his knees and darkness invade his vision.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for all you reading this...