sixth

"TAEEE!" Jimin yelled as soon as he spotted the redhead on the campus, running in his direction with his bag bouncing off his back and his hair being pushed back with the movement of his fast run.

As soon as he was in close reach, he threw his body on the other, making him stumble to side slightly even though he had tried to minimise the impact by putting weight on his opposite leg as soon as he had seen his best friend running towards him.

The group of friends he was with laughed, Jimin only now noticing them after the high of spotting Taehyung's conveniently red tuft of hair.

"Jimin, what does it fucking take for you to be tired, you literally come out of a two hour dance practice and you still have the fucking energy to run all the way towards me." Taehyung mumbled, making his friends laugh yet again.

Jimin smiled sheepishly, his eyes crinkling in the brightest of smile making Taehyung's heart thump just a little faster than it should have.

"Well, i'll be taking this sticky energy bomb back to the dorm for a nice shower, catch up with you guys later" Taehyung said with a small smile, waving his friends off with a small smile.

Jimin smirked.

"Actually, I'm the one taking you to the dorm." He smiled, bending down to reach for the back of Taehyung's knees and suddenly lifting him off the ground and on his shoulder.

Taehyung always seemed to forget Jimin had a lot more muscle mass on his body then he did, being the sporty one in the friendship, Taehyung only being lucky with a fast metabolism that made him appear healthy.

"Yah! put me down you rascal." Taehyung said, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red as he felt Jimin's hand press on the back of his thighs for more stability.

"I need a gossip conference asap." Jimin smiled as he took them to their block, not bothering to take the elevator and going up the five flights of stairs, just to get the extra exercice, Taehyung still on his shoulder.

"You don't fucking need to carry me on your shoulder for that." He said, feeling the blood going down to his face and it certainly wasn't because of the generous view of Jimin's ass.

"whatever, you're light anyway." Jimin said, opening his room and throwing Taehyung on the couch, the boy not even bothering to move anymore as he waited for Jimin to join him.

Sure enough, the blue haired boy came in with a huge bowl of marshmallows and chocolate sirup, he then sat down opposite Taehyung, their legs tangling in the middle of the couch.

"So, what topic are we covering today?" Asked taehyung as he threw his red hair in a ponytail on the top of his head, Jimin only pushing his hair backwards.

A/N:

Hope you liked this!

Please vote and comment if you did (: