twentieth

Jimin stared at the ceiling as he laid on his back against the soft material of his bunk bed.

His eyes traced the dozen pictures he had stuck over his head, retracing a lot of his and Taehyung's memories.

Like the time they had visited Jimin's family in Busan back when they were fifteen, or when they had gone to grandmother Kim's farm to collect strawberries.

He had just come back from a date with Hoseok.

Honestly, Jimin didn't understand why everyone seemed to hate the man, he was nice and made Jimin feel like he was wanted.

The older had asked him out on another date the following friday, and by the tone of his voice and his facial expression, he new they weren't just going to enjoy a good netflix series in either of they're dorm rooms.

This made him think back at what Taehyung had said, as well as his conversation with Jungkook.

He had said that he forgave Taehyung for what he had said, but in the end he was still a little mad at his best friend for treating him like such a baby.

Sometimes, he felt like Taehyung had this image of him being some kid that couldn't deal with anything, like Jimin couldn't be anything more than a pure soul; he'd even been shocked when he had found condoms and lube in the drawer of Jimin's nightstand.

He was college student for fucks sake! of course he'd have to ready for any kind of sexual intercourse!

But Taehyung didn't seem to get that, he probably felt so superior because he had lost his virginity long before his elder.

Jimin sighed.

Despite the fact he was a little annoyed by Taehyung, he was still more experienced, and seeing as his date with coming up, he had to admit he needed his best friend's help.

he sighed again and raised his hand to grab a small piece of paper that had been stuck to his ceiling. Carefully taking the colourful washi tape off it, he slid it in his pocket and rolled out of bed.

A/N:

things are getting serious :)

Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS!!