fourteenth

A few weeks had passed, and Jimin was still as far deep in his crush as he had been, if not more.

He knew where Hoseok was an when, taking detours only to bump into him in halls and have a small conversation, he also stalked him on every social media possible, not without the help of his best friend.

In addition to that, he would talk about him even more, aslo getting more and more self aware, paying more attention to what he wore and how he looked.

Taehyung had of course noticed, but so had Jungkook

He was really starting to get worried, Jimin was becoming a really good friend he was starting to really care about so he decided to confront the boy about it.

On one of the many sandwich lunch breaks they had, he decided he had had enough of watching his friend being played with.

"Hey hyung?" He asked, licking the mayonnaise off the corner of his lip.

"Mhm?" Jimin answered, looking up from his lunch to face him.

"I-i think, Jung Hoseok is really into you." He said, immediately slapping himself in his head for the really weird frazing, that didn't convey what he was trying to say at all.

Jimin's eyes lit up.

"Really?! i think i have a chance too!" he said, taking a bight of his sandwich happily.

Jungkook bit his lip, feeling a lot more uncomfortable than he thought be would be, averting his eyes to the side.

"No like, i think he is really into you, like as in, i think he really wants to get in your pants." He tried to clarify.

Jimin frowned.

"what? is that a bad thing?"

"well, not exactly. I just think that you really like him, as in feelings, but he just wants sex." Jungkook tried, molding his words as nicely as he could as to not offend his friend.

Jimin thought about a little, before shrugging his shoulder.

"as long as we end up together, i don't really care."

Jungkook sighed, because that was the thing, he didn't think they would end up together.

À/N:

sorry i won't be able to update tomorrow.

thanks for 600 reads!