twenty eighth

Taehyung washed the older's almost limp body, tired from the intense intercourse.

Jimin seemed completely exhausted and out of it, so Taehyung cleaned him up with a wet cloth then dressed him, pulling the covers over the mess of a bed before gently letting Jimin lay on them.

Once he was sure Jimin was comfortable, only exchanging a few words with the worn out boy, he hopped in the bathroom for his own shower. His heart was almost numb as tears flowed down his cheeks, mixing with the water from the shower.

He remembered pouring all his emotions into everything he did to Jimin, and then hearing him moan a name that wasn't his own.

After six years of loving him with all his heart.

It was so frustrating.

Taehyung's mind stormed with desperation and almost anger, letting the water wash away his tears of pain.

He stared at the white tiled of the shower, glaring at nothing in particular, before throwing all his force into a punch at the wall with his left hand.

He regretted it instantly, feeling his skin rip and his knuckles crack.

Clutching his now bloody hand, he cried even harder turning the shower off and making his was out of the small cabine, drying himself before he dressed himself.

He could see Jimin seemingly sleeping as he face the wall, wanting to hit another wall because of the stutter in his heart beat even through the dull ache in his chest.

He walked closer to him and placed a soft peck on his forehead before going to the kitchen and taking a glass of water and some cookies for when the passed out Jimin woke up, placing them on the mini bar.

He looked at Jimin one last time, before walking out.

His hand hurt like a bitch as it bleed continuously, tears streaming in a constant flow down his cheeks.

Speed walking through the empty hallways, he was hit with another wave of pain and anger, he swung his uninjured hand at another wall, a little softer this time, it didn't hurt as much but he still manager to make his hand bleed as well.

At least the physical pain in his knuckles distracted him from the emotional pain in his heart.

A/N:

hey guys!

Please vote and comment if you liked this

and a big thank you to all the people who already support this story!