thirty second

"Jimin? Where are you?" Asked Jungkook as he entered the dorm.

He walked in the messy room that always smelled of paint despite the open windows and spotted Jimin, laying with his back against the wall on Taehyung's shabby mattress that had been placed directly on the floor, next to a small bed table.

Jungkook wondered why Taehyung didn't invest more time in the decorating of his room as he looked at the almost empty room except the mess and the bed on one corner, his cupboard on the other.

Of course, he didn't know that Taehyung usually spent most of his time in Jimin's dorm, that was a lot more cosy than his own, and Jimin being the cuddler he is, usually insisted for them to sleep in the same bed.

"damn hyung, you're glowing." He remarked with a side smile as he eyed Jimin's doe cheeks and fresh face.

Said boy grinned widely.

"I have a date with Hoseok on friday." He said, squealing right after.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"that's weird, Taehyung asked me to come take care of you but you seem fine." He said as he looked at Jimin.

Said boy blushed, looking down.

"Taehyung said that?" He asked, face now completely red.

"Yeah, he said you'd explain." Jungkook answered, looking around the dorm a little more, though there really wasn't much to look at.

"That asshole." He mumbled.

"So, what am here for?" Jungkook asked, eyes going back to Jimin.

"w-well, um, i-i can't really walk right now s-sooo..." He trailed off, a little embarrassed.

Jungkook looked at him weirdly, trying to understand before everything clicked.

"Holy shit, you little nasties! you two had sex?!" He suddenly bursted out in a loud voice, eyes shooting wide open and his body bending down as if to hear Jimin's answer better

"Kinda..." The older mumbled, looking away with slightly flushed cheeks.

"Whaaaat? were you drunk? why the hell did you fuck- did you get fucked by your best friend?" Dropping down to his knees,Jungkook got closer to his friend to hear all the gossip that could help fill his burn book.

"Well, it was my first time and i wanted to be ready for Hoseok." Jimin trailed off.

Jungkook frowned, his shoulders slipping. Damn it, he thought he would be able to tease the two about their blooming love for each other and their unexpected relationship, before he actually processed the fact Jimin had given his virginity to someone to be ready for another.

"that's so fucked up." He whispered.

"Why? we're best friends and i gave him a favour ticket." Jimin simply shrugged as he ran a hand through his now dry hair.

Jungkook poked his tongue at the inside of his cheek, turning away as he sighed sharply.

"You asked him to have sex, only to be better for Hoseok?" He asked again.

"Yeah. what's wrong with that?"

"That's like asking someone the recipe for a cake and baking it for someone else." Jungkook said, to which Jimin snorted.

A/N:

votes and comments are highly appreciated,

thank you!