fifty fourth

"Quiet down!" The librarian whisper yelled from her seat at the reception.

Jimin clasped a hand around his mouth, barely breathing as he silently wheezed in his hand.

On the other side of the table was Taehyung, both of their math textbooks open between them, the black haired boy laughing silently with his head on the table, his shoulders shaking with his quiet laughter.

Both had tears welling up in their eyes and abs forming from their core tightening with each laugh.

The both glanced at each other, Jimin taking deep breaths not to burst out laughing again and Taehyung biting down on his bottom lip.

As soon as their eyes met, both looked away, another wave of laughter shaking through their bodies.

Jimin snorted as he tried to suppress his laughing fit, Taehyung weeping in his hand that shielded him from the simple sight of his best friend.

The two always seemed to get into these situations each wednesday afternoons, when they went to their high school's library after school hours to have one of their many study dates, that were really just the two of them laughing or talking over their opened textbooks.

As both their silent laughing fits calmed own, they looked back at each other, only for Jimin to burst out laughing at the sight of Taehyung's constipated face from trying to control his laughter.

"Jimin! Taehyung! I want you on seperate tables from now on i can't handle all this noise!" The librarian ordered from her seat, brushing hair behind her ear.

Jimin sighed out shakily and took his things, walking away to the table next to theirs, sitting so that he could face Taehyung.

He laughed silently, then once he had Taehyung's attention, mouthed the words that had started their whole laughing fit.

"Fr Esh Av o cA dO" He whispered.

Taehyung erupted into loud laughs, Jimin following.

"Taehyung! Jimin!, out!" Yelled the librarian, both the boys rushing out, eyes still teary from all their laughter and heading to the arcade.

A/N:

hope you liked this short flash back, thanks for reading!