forty fifth

Hoseok hissed as Seokjin pressed the cotton bud to his wound.

"Damn, whoever did this to you had a nice right hook." Seokjin joked.

Hoseok glared at him.

"shut up." He mumbled.

The older rolled his eyes.

"So are you going to tell me who did this to you? Should i got beat them up?"

Hoseok shook his head, mumbling that the guy had already been taken care of by himself.

"It was Jimin's best friend." He then added.

"Oh? Kim Taehyung?" He asked.

Hoseok nodded, looking at Seokjin with a chuckled, then regretting it as he felt his bruised lip sting.

"Damn you did your homework well."

"Nah, i just go to the showcases of the art division. You have to give it to  him, the kid is really good."

Hoseok kept silent, there was nothing he could say to that, because he had gone to those venues as well, he knew how much talent Taehyung had.

Somehow, he had a way of depicting feelings and emotions through colour. In all those venues, his work stood out the most, he had even seen people cry in front of his work.

"And what did you do to piss off artsy boy?" Seokjin asked, he didn't know him pretty well, but he was friend's with Namjoon, who had always told him Taehyung was a sweet kid.

"Well apparently i hurt Jimin or something?" He asked.

"Oh?" I wasn't expecting that." Seokjin chuckled as he applied a band aid to the bridge of Hoseok's nose. "Were you that bad in bed? I'm disappointed."

Hoseok shoved him playfully.

"No! Apparently Jimin didn't want to just fuck. He wanted more." He mumbled, a small tint of red dusting his cheeks.

"well, i guess maybe pretty boy likes you too." He smiled.

"I don't even know if i like him like that. Like yeah he's cute and all, but maybe it's just attraction. For now i kind of just want a fuck" Hoseok shrugged.

Seokjin's eyebrows knitted slightly, thinking back at the last time they had talked about Jimin and Hoseok had said he wanted more than that. His friend was definitely confused, and indecisive.

"That doesn't change the fact that he might like you." Seokjin laughed.

"I doubt it." Hoseok chuckled bitterly. "Who would ever have feelings for someone like me?"

"I think you just need a rebound, to try and get over Jaesung." Seokjin said, his voice softer, not wanting to get Hoseok into a crying mess.

The younger stayed silent, confirming his suspicions.