twenty fourth

Now Jimin was finally in his arms, his lips on his as he lost himself in his sweet perfume, stroking Jimin's cheek with his thumb softly.

On his side, Jimin was in complete heaven, he had never kissed anyone before, but what he was experiencing made him regret not doing so sooner.

He got closer to Taehyung, slowly losing his senses as he got lost in pleasure.

There lips moved slowly against the other's, Taehyung taking everything slow so he could enjoy the moment for as long as possible before the chance slipped from his fingers and put him back on the sidelines, as Jimin's best friend.

This was the only time he would be able to express all his feelings freely, even if it wasn't through words, so he was going to take advantage if it fully.

His hand slid from Jimin's cheek, slowly going further away from his cheekbone and cupping his ear, the tips of his finger lacing through Jimin's soft blue hair. He tilted his head further, finally swiping his tongue over Jimin's bottom lip, the older being slightly shocked by the gesture. Taehyung felt Jimin hesitantly copying him making an adoring smile creep up his lips as he caught Jimin's lips through his teeth.

Jimin's head spun, being blinded by all these new things he was feeling.

Taehyung slowly slid his tongue into Jimin's mouth, slipping slightly against his, the older gasping slightly.

The younger's arms roamed from Jimin's ear to the back of his head, tugging at his hair softly, making Jimin sigh in pleasure as his head tilted back, offering Taehyung the chance to trail kisses from his lips down to his neck.

Pecking his lips over the honey skin of Jimin's neck, taking all his time to pour his heart out in each kiss. His head was completely fogged.

Jimin, Jimin and Jimin being the only that crossed his mind as he slid his hand from Jimin's head all the way down his back to land on his hip. The other hand, that had stayed glued to Jimin's hipbone, slowly slid under Jimin's shirt.

Jimin sighed shakily as Taehyung's cold hand grazed his hot skin, caressing his sides before moving to his bare back, going up to his shoulder blades then down to the small of his back.

Both boys were slowly starting to get hard. Jimin wanting more pressure, hesitantly started grinding his hips against Taehyung's slowly.

Said boy stopped kissing his neck and threw his head backwards, closing his eyes and letting out a low sigh.

That gave Jimin more confidence to continue, both his hands clutching his shoulders as his movements become more certain.

Taehyung's hands squeezing Jimin's hips tighter, it being only strong enough to turn Jimin on more.

The older had thought that if they were to have sex, it would either be really quick and rushed or just filled with stupid jokes and laughed, at least, that was how it was supposed to have played out in his mind.

However, Taehyung seemed to really take this seriously, kissing him fiercely and moaning every so often, soft sighs of pleasure exposing his lips. It made Jimin feel wanted, and sexually desired, a feeling he was starting to get addicted to.

He looked down at his red headed best friend. His tanned caramel skin, his read hair that fell off his head as it tilted backwards, one strand of red locks trapped through his long, dark eyelashes standing out against the soft skin of his cheek, his slightly bushy eyebrows knitted so sexily. His plump his parted slightly to let out hot breaths, sharp jawline, and defied adam's apple.

Jimin had never found him this sexy.

À/N:

do you guys like this story and/or

genuinely want to know what happens next?