eight

Taehyung grinned as he opened his locker, seeing a few boxes of chocolates stacked next to his books and marshmallows.

It was valentine's day today, and people somehow always managed to sneak chocolates into his locker.

Taehyung had been the quiet kid all through junior high, but then he had gotten popular in high school, probably thanks to his goofy smile and easy going personality, and his looks, of course.

He checked the boxes of treats, seeing a few that looked homemade, which was always a plus.

The hallway was still buzzing with students as he shoved the boxes in his school bag, then trotting the few meters that seperated Jimin's locker from his own.

"So? Are we going to be getting sick tonight?" Asked taehyung as a way of asking if Jimin had gotten any chocolates.

The black headed teenager just sighed, his shoulder slumping.

"Nope..." He pouted, taking out the single box of chocolate that had been thrown in the back of his locker.

"Well, at least you have one." Taehyung shrugged, a small knowing smile tugging at his lip.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I know you're the one who put them in dumbass." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened, seemingly offended as he placed a hand on his chest.

"How dare you make such assumptions." He asked, his lips articulating the words breathily in such a comical way it made Jimin scoff slightly.

He took the box out of his bag and shoved it in Taehyung's face, the boys stopping on their way to the outside of the school, it being the end of the day.

The small package was wrapped in white printer paper with very artsy fanart of anpanman eating chocolate.

"First of all, no one is dorky enough to actually draw anpanman on a chocolate box except you," Jimin rolled his eyes. " and second, no one eats wasabi filled chocolate Taehyung, that shit is nasty." he finished, his face contorting in pain.

"who said it was wasabi filled chocolate?" Taehyung laughed as he unwrapped one of treats he had been given carelessly, not even looking at the post it note that had been slapped on the box.

Jimin rolled his eyes again and ripped the packaging, revealing the much dreaded treat to his best friend.

"100% predictable..." he sighed, further proving his point.

Taehyung laughed even more, doubling over and clutching his stomach, a few students looking they're way with amusement.

"Well.." Taehyung started. "If you don't want it i'll gladly eat it." His hand inched for the box.

Jimin moved it out of his reach, opening the box and throwing one in his mouth. taehyung watched amused as his face contorted in pain and he held his nose, probably from the burn.

"Yup still uneatable." He coughed, Taehyung laughing even more as he wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder, taking a small rounded chocolate piece and popping it in his mouth.

"I think it's good, here let's exchange." He said, handing Jimin the box he had been eating out of and motioning for Jimin to hand him his.

"Someone spent money on this gift for you and you're handing it over to me?" He asked, disbelief written all over his face.

Taehyung shrugged.

"I spent money on your gift but you don't seem to give a shit. So, do you want the chocolate or not."

Jimin sighed, taking the box guiltily and handing Taehyung his.

"You're heartless." He mumbled through his mouth full of chocolate, shaking his head in disapproval.

"You know, i think you're right, I am a heartless asshole. As a matter of fact, imma take my chocolate back." He smirked, snatching the sweets from Jimin's hands who looked at him wide eyed.

"Hey! come back here!" He yelled as he started chasing the other through the streets.

A/N:

200 reads yay!