forty fourth

A/N:

good luck to anyone who has finals!

Don't forget to rest sometimes as well :)

Taehyung counted the people walking out from the dance division, looking for a certain person. His eyes had never been so dark as he observed every single sweety body walking out the doors.

Then he was him.

Everything in his mind went blank as his eyes saw red, he speed walked to the boy, scaring everyone out of his way as soon as they saw his ice cold glare behind his delicate glasses.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok!" He exclaimed loudly, voice deep, before grabbing the collar of the said clueless dancer.

He brought their bodies together, noses almost touching.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem." he yelled, making everyone around them jump.

"Wow what the fuck, chill dude what'-"

He didn't even have the time to finish his sentence as Taehyung's fist flew in his face, hitting his cheek bone pretty hard.

His body was a lot thinner, and didn't have the muscles the dancer had. Hoseok quickly fought back, sending a punch of his own to Taehyung's mouth, making  the boy's head snap to the side.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Asked Hoseok, trying to calm down the enraged boy that was throwing fists at his face and body.

With each punch Taehyung sent at Hoseok, the older send one of his own, more powerful and harder to dodge.

But Taehyung continued to go at him, not seeming to mind the bandages on his hands or the bruises forming on his face.

Soon, they were both sent down to the ground, Taehyung straddling his hips.

"You fucking monster. Doing that to Jimin"

Hoseok's eyes widened, before his eyebrows quickly furrowed as he tried to get Taehyung off him while letting off some steam in the process.

"We had sex, jesus fucking christ." Hoseok argued.

"Jimin wanted more than that, he gave you his first time." Taehyung yelled outraged, people starting to crowd over them as they started to discuss among themselves as to who would break them apart.

"It wasn't his first i fucking asked, it was clear i only wanted him as a fuckbuddy."

Hatred flashed in Taehyung's eyes, as he raised his now bloody fists again, his wounds having opened again as he tried his best not to use his casted hand.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up." He roared, pulling at the other's hair. "You don't know anything, you don't understand how fucking high Jimin sees you."  He said, his voice suddenly cracking and coming out as a whisper.

Hoseok took the chance of Taehyung not paying attention to quickly flip them over and take his turn at redecorating Taehyung's face.

The redhead tried his best at shielding the punches, but already being weak from his outburst of emotions and all the energy he had put in creating the bruises on Hoseok's face and upper body.

"Hey! you two! cut it out!" A teacher suddenly yelled, speed walking to the two groups.

Hoseok stoop up, wiping his face.

"You aren't in highschool anymore get over these savage ways of solving problems and talk to each other." Mr lee, aka the ancestor, teacher notorious for having been in the school  for the past 40 years. "Now shake your hands and go your separate ways." He said, standing between the two boys and looking at the boys from over his thick glasses.

The two glared at each other, chests still heaving before they unwillingly shook hands, walking away from each other quickly.

Taehyung wiped at his lip, only smearing blood from his knuckles onto the side of his face. he was fuming.

As he speed walked into the halls of the dorms, he bumped into someone he would have never wanted to bump into.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

The blue haired boy only looked at him, slight fear flashing through his eyes, before he quickly dodged him, running away to the elevators.

Taehyung stayed there, unmoving, before his body shook slightly at his sneer, mocking himself as fat tears rolled down his cheeks.