sixty fourth

A/N:

this story is slowly coming to an end...

"What happened" She asked, sitting on the mattress she had come so accustomed to.

As soon as she saw the fat tears rolling down his cheeks she immediately knew who had just knocked on the door.

She stood up, the large shirt she had picked up from the floor falling over her panties slightly.

Taehyung didn't protest as he thin arms wrapped him up in a hug, his own circling her thin waist a few seconds later.

He hiccuped in her shoulder as her thin fingers ran through his hair, humming slightly to try and calm him.

"I thought i was over him." He choked out.

Lalisa tightened the hug, her heart slightly aching, though it was more in sympathy than because of her own feelings for him. She chuckled.

"It's fine to still love him, Taehyung-ah"

"I'm sorry, you don't have to do this for me." He sobbed, loosening the hug and looking into her eyes guiltily, Lalisa finding him endearingly cute with his teary eyes, his red nose and his wobbly lips. She chuckled.

"but i want to." He said, her hand gently grazing his wet cheek, thumb stroking his skin.

"I-i think you'd be better off ignoring me or something." he said, sniffing loudly.

She smiled, one of her eyebrows raising comically.

"Well you're ignoring Jimin and that doesn't seem to help." She smiled softly.

He nodded.

"I think you should talk to him." She said, both of them rocking side to side softly, his arms around her waist and hers around his neck.

"I'm tired of this, Lisa" He whined, voice almost in a whisper. She looked into his glossy eyes, his dark orbs showing nothing but confusion and raw sadness. he looked so vulnerable.

"Maybe you'll be able to get some closure. You never know, maybe you could even try going out." She suggested, her eyes shifting from his own to his lips as he licked them.

"He doesn't love me, if he were to go out with me it would either be because he's lonely, or because he pities me."

She stayed silent, only looking at him.

"You never know that;" She finally answered.