fifty third

After that night, Jimin didn't see Taehyung for a week. Thanks to his certificate, he was able to be excused from school, and it had been the dullest week of Jimin's life.

Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion, and people somehow seemed more distant, like he was trapped underwater and couldn't hear or see clearly.

Jimin hadn't really realised how much time he spent with Taehyung until he had left. It was like his whole life had depended on Taehyung, and now he just didn't know what to do with all his free time.

He was now sprawled on his couch, watching pokemon replays and eating marshmallows drizzled in chocolate sirup, alone.

God was life boring without his best friend.

Not seeing Taehyung had given the time for Jimin to think every through, and what had come out of all his meditation, was that he had been a complete asshole.

He was now determined to present his apologies to Taehyung, as well as have a long talk with him about everything, even if Taehyung didn't accept his apology, at least he would have tried.

He was still a little shook by the revelation that his best friend was in love with him.

Taehyung knew everything about him, in good and bad, he knew about all his bad habits, his annoying quirks and stupid shower thoughts, and it somehow surprised someone would actually love him despite knowing all these things.

The time Taehyung had spent loving him was also quite surprising, he had been in love for six years, that meant he had had feelings for him ever since he was fifteen and in some way Jimin felt sorry for making it impossible for Taehyung to have a crush on anyone else as a teenager.

Jimin felt overwhelmed by the idea of Taehyung loving him so much, and he wasn't sure if he could possibly give those feelings back, but in the week he had thought about it, he wondered why he had never had a crush on Taehyung.

He who was always so sweet to him even when they bickered, he who was handsome, smart and talented as well as funny, he who had helped him through rough times and never hesitated to help him in any situation no matter hard it would be on himself.

Jimin let out a growled, pulling at his hair in frustration.

God this was so complicated.

Even more so when all those memories were nagging at his mind.

A/N:

thank you so much for 5k reads!!