sixteenth

Jungkook stood in front of the boy's dorm, hesitating. He had come to the art division in hopes of finding him, but now that he was finally in front of his door he really as starting to hesitate.

Sighing and encouraging himself in his mind, he knocked on the door.

A loud "Coming!" came from the door, before he heard the sound of something crash on the floor, a few seconds later, the door flew open.

There stood the boy he had heard so much from, not only from jimin, but also a lot of his friends from the dance division.

Kim Taehyung.

One of the most well known second years in the art division.

He had taken the establishment by storm with his large paintings full of meaning and talent, often exposing his talent in the school's monthly venues, a lot of his works being displayed there.

He had never really met Taehyung, though they had talked and Jimin always babbled about his best friend of however many years they had known each other.

Taehyung stood in front of the door, a large white shirt under a pair of navy blue denim suspenders, a large spray paint mask around his mouth, hiding away most of his face except his eyes..

That's when Jungkook truly understood why this boy was so well known.

Despite being straight, Jungkook had to admit, he was gorgeous.

Bright red hair parted in the middle and falling messily down on his eyes, thin, round, gold rimmed glasses low on his nose, dark eyes and well proportioned body.

The boy pushed his mask to fall down around his neck, revealing even more of his handsome features, a small smile pulling at his lips.

"You're Jungkook, right?" Asked the redhead, wiping his paint stained hand on his already dirty suspenders, Jungkook now noticing the boy was covered in paint stains, going from his hands to his forearms, his clothes and also some on his face and in his hair.

Jungkook nodded, smiling politely.

"Come in!" Taehyung smiled from the corner of his lips, opening the door wider and walking inside, inviting the other to follow with a wave of his hands.

Jungkook took a step inside the cramped dorm, seeing it was full with art supplies, ranging from large canvases to buckets of pain.

There was barely any added furniture to the dorm that only consisted of a room with a kitchen in one corner and a door to the bathroom in the other, only a mattress pushed against one of the walls and a cupboard with a few books, a computer and other paint supplies.

The large window opposite the entrance was wide open, yet the strong smell of oil paint still filled the room.

He took the different brushes that were in the middle pocket of his suspenders, putting the down on a painting he was working on in the corner of the room.

"Sorry if it's messy, i don't usually have people over in my dorm." He said, hands fiddling with a golden hoop around his ear and smiling sheepishly.

Jungkook chuckled, saying it wasn't a problem.

"If you want to talk, we can go to Jimin's, the smell of oil pain is pretty bad for you." Taehyung added, thus explaining the large mask around his neck.

The black haired boy shook his head.

"No actually, I- I wanted to talk about him so it's better if he's not there." He said, eyes looking everywhere but Taehyung.

À/N:

700 reads woohoo~